• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#4 Ohio State Buckeyes vs. #2 Duke Blue Devils -|- Nov. 28th, 2012 -|- 9:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
images
@
images

#4 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-0) @ #2 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)

9:30 PM EST - November 28th, 2012
Live from the Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina

Starting Lineups

Ohio St. .................... Duke

Aaron Craft ............... Seth Curry
Lenzelle Smith Jr. ............... Rasheed Sulaimon
Deshaun Thomas ............... Quinn Cook
Sam Thompson ............... Ryan Kelly
Evan Ravenel ............... Mason Plumlee

images

Re: #4 Ohio State Buckeyes vs. #2 Duke Blue Devils -|- Nov. 28th, 2012 -|- 9:30 PM ES

I know this looks half-assed, but I was going to post it earlier until my internet kept cutting out.

Better than nothing I suppose. I'll try to make game threads for whenever we are playing ranked opponents.

Re: #4 Ohio State Buckeyes vs. #2 Duke Blue Devils -|- Nov. 28th, 2012 -|- 9:30 PM ES

Thanks for this. I thought about making one with 0 effort because it had already started.

I guess we don't need these threads :chuckles:

Ohio State has looked "meh" and they are up. I'm liking what I'm seeing on the defensive end. I never understood why Amir Williams doesn't play more... he is a freak blocking shots and getting offensive rebounds.

I guess we don't need these threads :chuckles:

Ohio State has looked "meh" and they are up. I'm liking what I'm seeing on the defensive end. I never understood why Amir Williams doesn't play more... he is a freak blocking shots and getting offensive rebounds.

Needs to learn to dunk. That attempt at a putback was sad

Needs to learn to dunk. That attempt at a putback was sad

I'll definitely agree with that. He's still only a sophomore and got really not PT last year, so I'm looking forward to watching him develop.. if given the chance.

OMG RUN A MOTHERFUCKING PLAY

Terrible offensively in the 2nd half. Terrible.

WTF Craft... Deshaun Thomas' lack of defensive awareness is really getting exposed.

Fat Madda has to go. Ohio State will win NOTHING under him, you hear me? NOTHING. Makes Pat Shurmur look like a fucking genius.

Fat Madda has to go. Ohio State will win NOTHING under him, you hear me? NOTHING. Makes Pat Shurmur look like a fucking genius.

Again, you're an idiot. I will not elaborate.

Somehow I knew I would find a ridiculously stupid comment in here from you, and I was right...

You're not going to win many games when your starting back court shoots 7-27. And honestly, the Buckeyes have been getting good looks all night -- if a few more of those shots would have fallen instead of rimming out they EASILY could have been up by 15-20 in that first half and had this game on ice.

This is going to be a problem all year. Ohio State only has one offensive option in the starting lineup. Teams are just going to focus on taking DeShaun Thomas out of the game, and Thad Matta isn't going to adjust.

Just gave this game away. Buckeye basketball. Is football back yet?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."