• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#1 Michigan Wolverines @ #15 Ohio State Buckeyes - 1/13 - 1:30 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Boobie" Gibson

In the Rotation
Reaction score
ohio-state-vs-michigan.jpg

#15 Ohio State Buckeyes vs. #1 Michigan Wolverines

1:30 PM EST - January 13th, 2013
Value City Arena, Columbus, OH

Starting Lineups

Ohio State Buckeyes

PG: Aaron Craft
SG: Lenzelle Smith Jr.
SF: Deshaun Thomas
PF: Sam Thompson
C: Amir Williams

Michigan Wolverines

PG: Trey Burke
G: Tim Hardaway Jr.
G: Nik Stauskas
F: Glen Robinson III
F: Jordan Morgan​

I think our perimeter defense is solid enough to keep their scorers in check but our lack of scoring aside from Thomas is very alarming.

Sam Thompson has shown his ability to score in flashes but the rest of the team has gotta step up and be more aggressive when teams aren't letting DT get to his spot.

Not optimistic, hut excited.

Hopefully stopping them from becoming #1

No way OSU wins.

Last edited:
Loving this so far. I love that Amir is starting instead of Evan. Amir brings it defensively... Evan doesn't do anything.

Craft was out of his mind early... Sam and Deshaun look really solid. Keep it up!

Holding a lead with three starters sitting. I dig it.

When Craft plays at a high level, this team plays at a high level.

The amount of Michigan cock slobbering from these commentators is terrible. I feel like I'm listening to Dick Vitale commentate a Duke game.

When Craft plays at a high level, this team plays at a high level.

Ehhhhhhh

Shannon needs to be the primary ball handler. We actually get something out of Sam , Zelle & Amir when he's attacking.

Craft can't do that

Disagree.

Regardless, we hung on. Always putting scUM in their place.

Disagree.

Regardless, we hung on. Always putting scUM in their place.

I'm not saying we don't play well when he's going. But we almost blew a 20 point lead at home. Why? Because every game we have scoring droughts. We won... But I don't necessarily feel great about the win

Different game , Same problems that haunted us with Duke & Kansas. Plus whatever the fuck happened at Illi

I'm in total agreement with Scott needing to play more and handle the ball more.

I have no problem with OSU playing mainly half court today because if they tried to run with Michigan, they would have gotten killed. However, with the current players they need to run more in the future, and Scott is more capable for running an up tempo game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."