• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

So Long, Mo Gotti Williams

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know Flip Saunders has said that he see's that the Wolves need to rebuild now.

I love Delly, but would you guys use part of the trade exception or someone to trade for Williams?

I just don't know how well Delly will handle in the playoffs.

He could also add to our bench production as well.

I know Flip Saunders has said that he see's that the Wolves need to rebuild now.

I love Delly, but would you guys use part of the trade exception or someone to trade for Williams?

I just don't know how well Delly will handle in the playoffs.

He could also add to our bench production as well.
Can't use the TPE in parts like you can with the MLE. If we used the TPE, it would be done.

Can't use the TPE in parts like you can with the MLE. If we used the TPE, it would be done.

You sure? I know in the trade machine you can use parts of it.

I could've sworn you could use part of, mixed the two up.

I'd really like to see Mo back here. Would be awesome.

I was at the game and the fans gave him a warm welcome...always loved Mo Gotti...even tho he sometimes shrunk in big games...if for some reason we got him we would not need him to score at big moments like in the past

There's a lot of bad blood between Mo and LeBron. At least there was as late as last year.

They might be cool on the surface, but neither person likes the other at all anymore and they used to be boys.

EDIT: And just for the record, Mo Williams was my favorite Cavalier even when LeBron was here. Dude had tons of heart.

Yea, I loved Mo as well because of how emotional he was. He felt it as much as the fans did. Problem was his emotions got the better of him in the playoffs. Was always just too nervous out there.

You sure? I know in the trade machine you can use parts of it.

I could've sworn you could use part of, mixed the two up.
I stand corrected, you were right from the beginning.

85. What is a non-simultaneous trade?

Teams can consume only part of a trade exception, in which case they can still use the remainder in a future trade. For example, if a team trades a $4 million player for a $2 million player, they gain a $2 million trade exception. If they later trade a draft pick for a $1 million player, they still have $1 million left over to acquire more players and complete the earlier trade (until one year from the date of the original trade).

www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q85

I think this summer is the ideal time to make a run at him and bring him back to where he belongs.

If I'm Griffin, my free agency/trade goals are:

1.) sign Mo Williams to a vet min contract.
2.) trade Haywood's contract for Andre Igoudala

GS is going to probably give Draymond the max and they should want to shed some salary and avoid the tax. Haywood gets them out of the final 2 years of Iggy's deal.

The Cavs then have legitimate back ups for Kyrie and LeBron.

This could be the core:

Irving - Williams - Dellavedova
Smith - Shumpert - Harris
James - Igoudala - Miller
Love - Thompson - Jones
Mozgov - Varejao - Perkins

I think this summer is the ideal time to make a run at him and bring him back to where he belongs.

If I'm Griffin, my free agency/trade goals are:

1.) sign Mo Williams to a vet min contract.
2.) trade Haywood's contract for Andre Igoudala

GS is going to probably give Draymond the max and they should want to shed some salary and avoid the tax. Haywood gets them out of the final 2 years of Iggy's deal.

The Cavs then have legitimate back ups for Kyrie and LeBron.

This could be the core:

Irving - Williams - Dellavedova
Smith - Shumpert - Harris
James - Igoudala - Miller
Love - Thompson - Jones
Mozgov - Varejao - Perkins

There is no way I'm going to let the corpse of Mike Miller take up a roster spot again next year. I'll fly to Cleveland and kick Griffin's ass.

There is no way I'm going to let the corpse of Mike Miller take up a roster spot again next year. I'll fly to Cleveland and kick Griffin's ass.

He has a player option and he's already said he's leaning on not opting out.

You don't.

katy-perry-super-bowl-left-shark-meme.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."