• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Actually shocked to see this, I think he's fantastic.
Wow. I just find him incredibly annoying and of course he never stops talking.

I lost count of how many times he said "isn't this fun?" Or "this is fun!" Etc. Or talking about playing hard every other minute. Oh and then making 5 guesses as to what play a team will run.

Yea just cant stand him.

He reads the teams pretty well, understands what's going on with the personnel on the floor and can diagnose what plays the team should/will run.

And last night's game deserved the accolades of "isn't this fun," that's about as good a regular season conference game as you're likely to see.

All around good dude, knows his shit. More than I can say for some of the other ESPN guys.

I met Dan while I was a student at IU; he's a super nice dude.

Anyway, fuck Amir Williams. I can't think of a more worthless player. I'm aware of Ryan Hollins. He's so fucking bad.

Reactions: AZ_
Wish he could have gotten a chance to play with Daniel Giddens next year.

A dominant defensive post presence is the missing piece to a late March run.

What else can be said about D'Angelo Russell? The guy is a monster. At this point, I don't think it'd be shocking if he went second overall.

Also, Jae'sean Tate is awesome too. His footwork is so great for an undersized big.

Bucks landed 4 star SG Jaquan Lyle tonight...can't wait for next years recruiting class...should be a good one.

11kjds4.png

Thinking about next years team, they could be a pretty deep squad if some of these freshman are ready to play.

Kam Williams, JaQuan Lyle (FR PG/SG), AJ Harris (FR PG) and Austin Grandstaff (FR SG) flowing through the 1-2 guard spots.

Tate, Loving, Bates-Diop and Mickey Mitchell (FR) rotating through the 3-4 position.

VT transfer Trenton Thompson and Daniel Giddens (FR) form a nice combo of youth and experience at center. Dave Ball could get some run too.

Back to back ranked wins, this team is starting to find its way.

Really like the lineup of

Scott
Russell
Tate
Loving
Lee

With Thompson also playing a lot of minutes.

Reactions: AZ_
Limiting Amir Williams might be the only scenario in which he's marginally useful.

I'm very happy Thad made the lineup change.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."