• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Whats the word with Loving? Such a shame, the team was playing really well the last few games...

Whats the word with Loving? Such a shame, the team was playing really well the last few games...

Official release said "temporarily" not allowed to wear the scarlet and gray, so who knows.

I'm dying to see D'Angelo at the next level. Really think he's going to be special. Said it before and I'll say it again: Next James Harden.

Finished with a triple double...holy shit

Lost in all the Russell hype is Jae'Sean Tate and what he's been doing...kids been awesome

Lost in all the Russell hype is Jae'Sean Tate and what he's been doing...kids been awesome
No doubt, Tate has been huge. Plays like he's 6 inches taller than he really is, it is awesome. His energy is always great. Fun to watch.

Russell is going to be a flat out stud at the next level especially with the NBA game being more wide open and free to do his thing...He has 20 point per game potential with like 6 or 7 assists per night

Phil Jackson at the Ohio State game to scout D'Angelo Russell.

This team is just so damn inconsistent. Lets hope Russell goes nuts trying to up his draft stock and we have a nice little run in the tourney.
Considering he's already a top 3 pick, there's not much he can do at this point to "up his stock."

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."