• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Draftkings/Fanduel Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Starting Freeman last night in DraftKings was definitely a good move. 38.6 points. Off to a great start.

My line-ups for this week (subject to change, of course) are:

QB - Andy Dalton
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Arian Foster
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
WR - Allen Hurns
WR - James Jones
TE - Gary Barnidge
FLEX - Andre Johnson (might have to swap him out...not terribly confident)
D/ST - Patriots

QB - Blake Bortles
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Dion Lewis
WR - John Brown
WR - Allen Hurns
WR - James Jones
TE - Gary Barnidge
FLEX - LeVeon Bell
D/ST - Jets

Probably gonna do one or two more before Sunday.
I also had Freeman, he's pretty much a must play right now. I also had Willie Snead however. If he could have found the endzone I would be in good shape for the 0.25 tournament I entered. 9.5 just isn't enough out of a player for torunaments

I can win money every week at fan duel.

I can beat my friends every week at fan duel!

I withdrew all of my funds from DK. I'll put it back if/when all of this stuff blows over.

Probably a smart idea, Vegas is getting involved now. RIP DFS.

Starting Freeman last night in DraftKings was definitely a good move. 38.6 points. Off to a great start.

My line-ups for this week (subject to change, of course) are:

QB - Andy Dalton
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Arian Foster
WR - DeAndre Hopkins
WR - Allen Hurns
WR - James Jones
TE - Gary Barnidge
FLEX - Andre Johnson (might have to swap him out...not terribly confident)
D/ST - Patriots

QB - Blake Bortles
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Dion Lewis
WR - John Brown
WR - Allen Hurns
WR - James Jones
TE - Gary Barnidge
FLEX - LeVeon Bell
D/ST - Jets

Probably gonna do one or two more before Sunday.

Also had Freeman. The only problem is that he was started on over half of the rosters on DK this week. Hard to get much separation there.

That Coleman fumble sucked because he looked good. I still think that backfield turns closer to a 50/50 timeshare by end of season. Coleman is too talented to keep off the field.

So, I got a free ticket to a $3 Draft Kings contest of my choice from a promotion, and I took 5th place out of 3000+ last night. :thumbup: Won $150 and was a Nate Robinson 3 pointer away from winning $700. So that was nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steph Curry
Eric Gordon
Marcus Morris
Paul Millsap
Andre Drummond
Nate Robinson
Nikola Mirotic
Mo Williams

I'm always entertained when vices and addictions like fantasy football, alcohol, or poker are attacked by fat ass politicians. Just once, put down the doughnuts and try filling out a yahoo lineup, Christie.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-906-1360070277-2.gif

tumblr_m0nitmdbNa1rn1isao1_500.gif

tumblr_lzwqkjVvPB1rn1isao1_500.gif

tumblr_m0nff2U7aI1rn1isao1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lzrxic97in1rn1isao1_r2_500.gif

23-christie-icecream-gif.w529.h352.gif

It begins...

New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman orders DraftKings, FanDuel to shut down in state
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 6:28 PM
87656980.jpg
SCOTT OLSON/GETTY IMAGES
Fantasy sports website FanDuel, along with rival DraftKings, is ordered shut down in New York after attorney general Eric Schneiderman calls both companies illegal gambling sites.
Looks like fantasy websites just got a reality check in New York state.

Attorney general Eric Schneiderman says says DraftKings and FanDuel must cease operating in the state because it is gambling and illegal.

Last month the Nevada Gaming Control Board banned the websites from operating in the Silver State. Operators violating the order face felony fines and 10 years in prison.

Entry fees on DraftKings range from 25 cents to more than $5,000. Some prizes top $1 million.

DraftKings and FanDuel say the sites provide games of skill and not of chance and are therefore protected by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act established in 2006, which has language protecting fantasy sports.

The games are legal in 45 states.

At issue is whether DraftKings and FanDuel — which charge customers an entry fee to draft fantasy sports teams to compete against other customers’ fantasy squads for a chance at big prize money — have violated federal laws in any way. The DOJ and FBI probe, which was first reported by the Wall Street Journal, is looking into the business model of these companies. FBI agents from the Boston field office are also talking with DraftKings customers to inquire about their experiences with the company, according to the Wall Street Journal report.

In 2006, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act was passed to regulate online gambling, but the legislation excluded fantasy sports because they were deemed skill games.

— With News Wire Services

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."