• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
This team is unstoppable. Only a major injury can derail this team from going 82-0!

Yeah... hmm...

I seem to recall that they were a Lopez point blank layup from losing against Brooklyn... or a bad offensive foul call on Lowry away from going to OT, or perhaps a non-perfect 4th quarter away from losing to the Clippers.

they are amazing no doubt, but they are still beatable. Lets not forget that these guys lost 2 games to the Cavs sans Kyrie/Love. I think ones the Spurs catch their stride, they will be a great challenge for the Warriors.

Aside from the Spurs, they should sleepwalk the West though honestly.

I guess I don't understand what people mean when they say they are beatable? Yes, at some point some team will beat them. In fact, multiple teams will beat them throughout the season. What a take. I'm not quite sure what it means.

I guess I don't understand what people mean when they say they are beatable? Yes, at some point some team will beat them. In fact, multiple teams will beat them throughout the season. What a take. I'm not quite sure what it means.

Is it any worse of a take than that noone will beat them at all?

Just another historic team the king has to beat once again

He's done it twice before, does he have it in him to do it again

Time will tell

it will be the third time he wins it as an underdog , he'll of an accomplishment on his resume

I hope they go 73+ wins

I just want a farking championship and it would be nice if a record setting team didn't stand in our way.

Get this shit out of here...go root for the Pistons and the Warriors, Spencer.

They won't go 82-0, but they may not lose 10 games. That team is unbelievable. It figures that this would happen once LeBron came back.

They won't go 82-0, but they may not lose 10 games. That team is unbelievable. It figures that this would happen once LeBron came back.
Zero chance they only lose 10 games. No team in this era will ever do that again. Not in a time where rest is known to be really important. If they separate themselves by 10-12+ games by March, you'll barely see steph and klay on the court again til the playoffs.

P.S. The Rockets won 22 straight about 7 years ago. They got bounced in the first round. Regular season means very little.

Lots of spite in this thread... how about a tip of the cap to former Cav Luke Walton?

When we fired Byron Scott we should have just bumped Luke Walton into the big chair. He had a lot of help from solid coaches, but Luke is holding the fort for Kerr. That 2012/2013 season with Speights, Luke, and Livingston was actually pretty fun. The bench played team-oriented style that Golden State plays, but then Kyrie and Dion would come in and fight over who gets to play one on five. Good times!

Something else that just occurred to me: Walton was in the same draft as LeBron. Crazy when you put into perspective how inexperienced he is in coaching, yet challenging for a record.

Zero chance they only lose 10 games. No team in this era will ever do that again. Not in a time where rest is known to be really important. If they separate themselves by 10-12+ games by March, you'll barely see steph and klay on the court again til the playoffs.

P.S. The Rockets won 22 straight about 7 years ago. They got bounced in the first round. Regular season means very little.

Go look at their schedule. They may be 28-0 at Christmas. And that game is at home. 73-9 seems possible. It's certainly not a zero chance right now

Lots of spite in this thread... how about a tip of the cap to former Cav Luke Walton?

When we fired Byron Scott we should have just bumped Luke Walton into the big chair. He had a lot of help from solid coaches, but Luke is holding the fort for Kerr. That 2012/2013 season with Speights, Luke, and Livingston was actually pretty fun. The bench played team-oriented style that Golden State plays, but then Kyrie and Dion would come in and fight over who gets to play one on five. Good times!

Something else that just occurred to me: Walton was in the same draft as LeBron. Crazy when you put into perspective how inexperienced he is in coaching, yet challenging for a record.

Anytime someone brings up that Cavs era, my blood boils thinking of all the awful Chris Grant moves. Worst GM in Cle history and that is saying something!

Byron Scott, Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett, Mike Brown, Jarret Jack, Luol Deng, Andrew Bynum, Sergey Karasev, Earl Clark, Spencer Hawes.

Puke. (Cue the old ratings)

They are real healthy, deep and young. I don't see them losing a game in 2015...book it!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."