• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

MAC Tournament 2016

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They're surprising me too. I didn't expect them to beat us or have them win today. I'm rooting for them to beat Akron. Now, that would be an upset.

No doubt, forget where I saw it but I'm pretty sure BG has like 1 win in Cleveland the past 15 years so anytime they're able pick up the win i'll take it. Would be great to finally get to the NCAA they haven't been to them since 1968 but still a tough road to get there.

The only guy Ohio loses this offseason is Setty. They are going to be a FORCE next year.

No doubt, forget where I saw it but I'm pretty sure BG has like 1 win in Cleveland the past 15 years so anytime they're able pick up the win i'll take it. Would be great to finally get to the NCAA they haven't been to them since 1968 but still a tough road to get there.

Man, that road would have been ALOT easier too had Eastern Michigan not choked away that game against Akron. Big difference in beating Akron versus beating EMU today to get to the Finals, but we'll see what happens. Only other time I remember BGSU making the MAC semifinals was when I was there in 2009 and they were actually regular season champs and got the auto-NIT bid.

Akron has made it to the championship game in 8 of Keith Dambrot's 12 seasons here. They've reached the semis in 11 of the 12.

Wow. What a finish! Congrats Buffalo!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."