• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2015-16

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
WeBelieveOakland18x12.jpg

@Randolphkeys

You needed Steph Curry to finally have a week where he shits the bed... and you got it at the right time! Let's see how this thing plays out.

You needed Steph Curry to finally have a week where he shits the bed... and you got it at the right time! Let's see how this thing plays out.
Well Anthony Davis is sitting for no reason today, so that helps your cause.

Well Anthony Davis is sitting for no reason today, so that helps your cause.
You need Rondo to go assists nuts tonight and this could be yours.

I'm welcoming all challengers. Go ahead and give me my trophy now.

What is the tiebreaker?

No clue. I was confident up until Ryan Anderson faked an injury. Now it's like, who the hell knows what will happen. But it's the RCF playoffs, and my teams are expected to do this after a dominant regular season.

No clue. I was confident up until Ryan Anderson faked an injury. Now it's like, who the hell knows what will happen. But it's the RCF playoffs, and my teams are expected to do this after a dominant regular season.
Yeah, we shouldnt even be playing in the 1st round. I was top 4 all year til I slacked off the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

Soooooooo...what is going to happen lol

I looked it up. Tie- breaker is our regular season head to head match up which I won 9-5. If we had tied in the regular season, it goes to overall record.

I was tempted to make up some crazy bullshit, but you played your hand really well this week, Rob. I didn't take your team seriously on Monday and had to use up my roster moves by the end of the week just in case. Glad you are in the league.

I looked it up. Tie- breaker is our regular season head to head match up which I won 9-5. If we had tied in the regular season, it goes to overall record.

I was tempted to make up some crazy bullshit, but you played your hand really well this week, Rob. I didn't take your team seriously on Monday and had to use up my roster moves by the end of the week just in case. Glad you are in the league.
Damn. Well it's my own fault for not paying enough attention the last two weeks. Should have been a much higher seed. Oh well, wouldn't have gone too far without AD anyways.

And thanks, it's a fun league for sure. I'm glad to be in it.

The RCF's veterans Final 4.

I'm sure my Darrell Arthur & Luke Babbitt inspired squad will power on to the Finals

It's good for the league when all old timers make the final four. I've been posting with Kypus and Karma since before RCF existed. Cheers to the RCF retirement home.

I was confident up until Ryan Anderson faked an injury. Now it's like, who the hell knows what will happen.

Now it's down to if he gives his lunch money over to DCunny & Asik. Unless he can pull a Babbit out of his hat...?

SuperSurge, I thought you had it in hand all the way thru Friday, I was looking forward to being on vacation! Good game.

Last edited:
My team fears no one. My scrubs drop double doubles and 20+ rebounding games. SuperCool Beas to the rescue.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."