• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League 2015-16

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Gonna go down to the wire for us Karma. You got lucky that Kawhi is out Fri/Sat but I've still got a chance.

Lol. Didn't think we were still going.

Wow, so thrilled all my players snapped out of their collective two week slumps this week. Third place, baby! The Ralph Nader of places to finish!

Despite Nurkic not playing for 2 games, missing one of Kawhi's games, and having guys shoot 0 for 6 and 0 for 8, I still have a chance to win this championship. I'd like to thank Marvin Williams for being a beast all season long.

I want a victory parade dammit.

So thrilled my best still healthy players got it back together this week to grab me an easy third place.... fucking thrilled.

X, I think this is your first win in all the years in these leagues, so I'm congratulating you despite my fury over poor performance last week on an otherwise unbeatable season. By me.

Congrats X. Yeah, I chose to sub in junk for Roy Hibbert and it bit me in the butt!

Yay X! Don't forget who you ripped off in trades to get to the title!

Congrats!

Not passing my digital title belt to @Man Called X . You will have to fight me for it.

So, what are we going to make @RonG do?

Last edited:
Congrats Mr. X! You have finally been smiled upon. Put this on your resume/LinkedIn under the Honors section - will either get you a great job or laid. Win all around!

I owe you Keys....on it!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."