• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Golden penis... um whats it take?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I've got 2500 likes, can I at least get like a 1/4 chub trophy?

Do we all should get a golden pen15 now?
U1kl0Sb.png

Ratings are like the friend-zone, close but not good enough. Being liked is the only way to get the golden helmet.

So giving someone a like is better than a Winner ribbon/medal?

Rather than thank someone with the thanks button, instead click on the little "person outline" icon on the bottom left (just below the "Rep Power" numbers, and just to the right of the computer monitor icons).

Giving rep in this old school fashion awards rep points based on your rep power, which is more than a typical "thanks". You can leave comments or remain anonymous via this method. It will make sense the first time you try it.

I'm so confused. Can't find this or where to check rep power. And to think my job is software implementation.

I'm so confused. Can't find this or where to check rep power. And to think my job is software implementation.

Sorry for the confusion. I posted the note above when the RCF site was using a different software platform. At that time, you could grant "old school rep", leave comments, and give rep power (which at the time contributed to multiple trophy icons).

The current software platform for RCF doesn't have old school rep (I miss it), and trophies are dependent solely on the number of likes. I believe you can get up to 3 trophies at this time; one is granted at 10K likes, the second at 20K likes, the third at 30K likes.

Sorry for the confusion. I posted the note above when the RCF site was using a different software platform. At that time, you could grant "old school rep", leave comments, and give rep power (which at the time contributed to multiple trophy icons).

The current software platform for RCF doesn't have old school rep (I miss it), and trophies are dependent solely on the number of likes. I believe you can get up to 3 trophies at this time; one is granted at 10K likes, the second at 20K likes, the third at 30K likes.

Wow, maybe I should look at the date of the original post next time haha.

Look. I understand not counting the ribbon or the wrench. Especially understand and agree with not counting the dumb smiley guy. I honestly view that and the blue i as negative ratings.

But the fact that the paint brush doesn't count towards the golden PP is just needlessly demeaning the best rating

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."