• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
iOS guys... could there a privacy setting that may be switched on?
I don't think so. I just went through the settings, and I'm not in private browsing mode or anything.

Ben you need to update and upgrade the insignia to read: Bleeding wine, craving more gold.

Am I the only one who doesn't see all the threads in the Trades, Free Agents, & The Draft forum page? One thread only shows up for me if the most recent post in the section is in that thread. I tried reseting my cache and clearing my history, nothing. I am using both Chrome and Safari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who doesn't see all the threads in the Trades, Free Agents, & The Draft forum page? One thread only shows up for me if the most recent post in the section is in that thread. I tried resetting my cache and clearing my history, nothing. I am using both Chrome and Safari.

All your general permissions look fine. It looks like this problem can happen if you have the OP of the thread on Ignore. Check your Ignore List and take the OP off Ignore to see if that fixes the problem.

I still can't edit posts! I don't have the pencil icon! What's up?

I still can't edit posts! I don't have the pencil icon! What's up?

I looked at your account and made an adjustment. Can you see if it works now?

I have the pencil back! Huzzah! What WAS it?

just something strange about the account type setup. i put it back to normal and am glad it acts right.

I know ads are tailored to the user(?), but I find the banner ads for Steph Curry gear ironic.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I am unable to log into my account from a new computer. My user name password works on my old computer and my phone, but will not on my new computer. I get an error of wrong username/password.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I am unable to log into my account from a new computer. My user name password works on my old computer and my phone, but will not on my new computer. I get an error of wrong username/password.
That sounds like User Error to me. Passwords are CaSe sensitive.

That sounds like User Error to me. Passwords are CaSe sensitive.

I tired it multiple times, even changed my password on my phone. Log out, logged in with new password and got in on my phone. I did it in my laptop and it does not work. I also tried to reset my password in the computer and my email address is not found. I tried to reset on my phone and my email address is found.

@Ben - my RCF tab on google chrome keeps trying to redirect to some page called vindicosuite.com ; I wonder if this is some virus on my computer or a site related issue. The thing is, it's only happening on RCF, not on other tabs...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."