• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mixed Martial Arts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anybody watch the Connor/Diaz fight? One of my favorite fights of all-time.

Reactions: NtG
Anybody watch the Connor/Diaz fight? One of my favorite fights of all-time.
Incredible fight. I had it as a draw but can understand McGregor getting the W. I would love to see a 3rd fight between them, but McGregor should defend his title before that.

Incredible fight. I had it as a draw but can understand McGregor getting the W. I would love to see a 3rd fight between them, but McGregor should defend his title before that.
I could have understood a draw as a possibility too. I think Diaz is always in trouble when it goes to the judges due to him bleeding so easily. The big difference in this fight was the leg kicks by Connor.

I wonder if Connor can even make 145 anymore. He looked absolutely miserable making that cut. Although, 155 would be his best weight, that division might be the toughest in the UFC.

Dunno man... is it me, or does this seem fixed?

Dunno man... is it me, or does this seem fixed?
One of the judges had the 3rd round 10-8 Diaz. 10-8's happen about 5% of the time. If that fight was fixed, no judge would give out that score seeing how it would put Mcgregor in to significant of a hole to come back.

I had Connor winning rounds 1,2, and 4. Round 2 was close, but I felt the knockdown by Connor won him the round.

By far and away the most heart McGregor has ever shown in a fight.

He looked gassed with about 90 seconds left in the second round, then brutalized in the third round. But somehow dug deep and found some reserves for the fourth round.

I thought he was beyond fucked at the end of the third round.

Reactions: NtG
Ronda Rousey & Noelle Foley both attended AIW Wrestling this evening. A buddy of mine attended the event and told me about it. I called BS, and then saw it on twitter.

Pretty cool stuff to see a local promotion get exposure while UFC is in town.

Anyone have a stream for the fight tonight downtown?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Ronda Rousey & Noelle Foley both attended AIW Wrestling this evening. A buddy of mine attended the event and told me about it. I called BS, and then saw it on twitter.

Pretty cool stuff to see a local promotion get exposure while UFC is in town.

It's a top indy promotion in the country. Like, nationally recognized.

Kudos to CM Punk for even stepping in there tonight.

For a 37-year old with zero formal training before he turned 35 and zero professional fights to get in there takes guts and balls. Proud of him for living out a dream.

That said, there was absolutely nothing about that performance that would lead me to believe the UFC would (or could frankly) want to promote another CM Punk fight.

Stipe is a bad, baddd man. Great to see the crowd go nuts when he screamed "O-H!" into the mic.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."