• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Redraft Free Agency Period

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tornicade

2018 RBF League Champion
Reaction score
Free agency has begun. I will need to know who will be Released and who you want to sign. You will have until 09/07/2017 to submit free agency maneuvers by PM to me @Tornicade . There is a free agency tab here at the Complete NBA Redraft Team Rosters linked below.
After Wednesday a second free agency period will begin where recently released free agents may be requested.
No players will be released without a requested free agent being acquired.

Trade Guidelines- Multiple GM;s around the real NBA complained about the Harden tDeal citing they could of gave OKC a better deal if given a chance. So as part of Redraft vision. Trades will be done in the open with opposing gms given the chance to make counter offers. Also, some tools will be added to the league spreadsheet to allow this process to be easily managed.
GM's will send me a list of their roster. included in this list will be starters. players on the trading block, players available for trade request and players that will not be traded (so don't even ask).
The goal here is for more balanced trading while still giving the GM's the leeway to negotiate their trades.
Trade Process
  • No draft picks included in initial trade period
  • GM designates any players on the "trade block" by PM or thread post.
  • GM's make offers via thread. (if changes made to offer post new reply)
  • All trade offers should include @Tornicade so I can update board
  • At end of trade period Commissioner will have GM pick offer.
  • Trades are not official until approved by Commisioner
  • No retrading.
  • GM's can use PM's, Chat rooms. private chats. the thread to negotiate trades even include multiple teams. I would prefer if negotiations before posting trade offer are discussed outside of thread.
  • GM's must propose their own players. Receiving GM may not post for them. only list player on trading block.
Keep in mind that if you acquire a player on his last year. there is a chance that player could refuse to resign with you
I may update roster sheet to show players not on trading block but available for trade. or you may have to find this out on your own

Complete Rosters can be accessed here
Complete NBA Redraft Team Rosters
[parsehtml]<style type="text/css">
table.tableizer-table {
font-size: 12px;
border: 1px solid #CCC;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.tableizer-table td {
padding: 4px;
margin: 3px;
}
.tableizer-table th {
background-color: #104E8B;
color: #FFF;
font-weight: bold;
}
</style>
<table class="tableizer-table">
<thead><tr class="tableizer-firstrow"><th>Atlantic</th><th> </th><th> </th><th>Central</th><th> </th><th> </th><th>Southeast</th><th> </th></tr></thead><tbody>
<tr><td>Boston</td><td>@Pioneer10</td><td> </td><td>Cavs </td><td>@gourimoko</td><td> </td><td>Hornets </td><td>@Czvosec</td></tr>
<tr><td>Knicks </td><td>@adam</td><td> </td><td>Bulls </td><td>@Stark</td><td> </td><td>Magic </td><td>@CBBI</td></tr>
<tr><td>Nets </td><td>@Plaxicofan7</td><td> </td><td>Pistons </td><td>@Dog</td><td> </td><td>Wizards </td><td>@stickboltman</td></tr>
<tr><td>Raptors </td><td>@macbdog</td><td> </td><td>Pacers </td><td>@Open</td><td> </td><td>Heat </td><td>@G00seY3</td></tr>
<tr><td>Sixers </td><td>@MirORich</td><td> </td><td>Bucks </td><td>@tocov</td><td> </td><td>Hawks</td><td>@Open </td></tr>
<tr><td>Northwest</td><td> </td><td> </td><td>Pacific</td><td> </td><td> </td><td>Southwest</td><td> </td></tr>
<tr><td>Jazz </td><td>@bornjoke</td><td> </td><td>Kings </td><td>@TheLand1287</td><td> </td><td>Pelicans </td><td>@chris parker</td></tr>
<tr><td>Blazers </td><td>@Rob</td><td> </td><td>Warriors </td><td>@Hydroponic3385</td><td> </td><td>Mavericks </td><td>@GwenJen</td></tr>
<tr><td>Thunder </td><td>@I'mWithDan</td><td> </td><td>Clippers </td><td>@the wizard of moz</td><td> </td><td>Grizzlies </td><td>@Tornicade</td></tr>
<tr><td>Nuggets </td><td>@CosmoKramer</td><td> </td><td>Suns </td><td>@The Red Viper</td><td> </td><td>Rockets </td><td>@David</td></tr>
<tr><td>TWolves </td><td>@BimboColesHair</td><td> </td><td>Lakers</td><td>@jking948</td><td> </td><td>Spurs </td><td>@Simon</td></tr>
</tbody></table>[/parsehtml]

Last edited:
No trades occured

Last edited:
Salary Info - now I may readjust the default salary settings for the game. One issue about the min salary is that with all free agents having bird rights. the primary driver for increasing salaries will be renewing contracts.
League Finances (Still pending)
Salary cap:$90.00M(teams over this amount cannot sign free agents for more than the minimum contract)
Minimum payroll limit:$60.00M(teams with payrolls below this limit will be assessed a fine equal to the difference at the end of the season)
Luxury tax limit:$100.00M(teams with payrolls above this limit will be assessed a fine equal to1.5times the difference at the end of the season)
[parsehtml]<style type="text/css">
table.tableizer-table {
}
.tableizer-table td {
}
.tableizer-table th {
}
</style>
<thead><tr class="tableizer-firstrow"><th>Atlantic</th><th> </th><th> </th><th>Central</th><th> </th><th> </th><th>Southeast</th><th> </th></tr></thead><tbody>
<tr><td>Boston</td><td>@Pioneer10</td><td> </td><td>Cavs </td><td>@gourimoko</td><td> </td><td>Hornets </td><td>@Czvosec</td></tr>
<tr><td>Knicks </td><td>@adam</td><td> </td><td>Bulls </td><td>@Stark</td><td> </td><td>Magic </td><td>@CBBI</td></tr>
<tr><td>Nets </td><td>@Plaxicofan7</td><td> </td><td>Pistons </td><td>@Dog</td><td> </td><td>Wizards </td><td>@stickboltman</td></tr>
<tr><td>Raptors </td><td>@macbdog</td><td> </td><td>Pacers </td><td>@Open</td><td> </td><td>Heat </td><td>@G00seY3</td></tr>
<tr><td>Sixers </td><td>@MirORich</td><td> </td><td>Bucks </td><td>@tocov</td><td> </td><td>Hawks</td><td>@Open </td></tr>
<tr><td>Northwest</td><td> </td><td> </td><td>Pacific</td><td> </td><td> </td><td>Southwest</td><td> </td></tr>
<tr><td>Jazz </td><td>@bornjoke</td><td> </td><td>Kings </td><td>@TheLand1287</td><td> </td><td>Pelicans </td><td>@chris parker</td></tr>
<tr><td>Blazers </td><td>@Rob</td><td> </td><td>Warriors </td><td>@Hydroponic3385</td><td> </td><td>Mavericks </td><td>@GwenJen</td></tr>
<tr><td>Thunder </td><td>@I'mWithDan</td><td> </td><td>Clippers </td><td>@the wizard of moz</td><td> </td><td>Grizzlies </td><td>@Tornicade</td></tr>
<tr><td>Nuggets </td><td>@CosmoKramer</td><td> </td><td>Suns </td><td>@The Red Viper</td><td> </td><td>Rockets </td><td>@David</td></tr>
<tr><td>TWolves </td><td>@BimboColesHair</td><td> </td><td>Lakers</td><td>@jking948</td><td> </td><td>Spurs </td><td>@Simon</td></tr>
</tbody></table>[/parsehtml][parsehtml]<style type="text/css">
table.tableizer-table {
}
.tableizer-table td {
}
.tableizer-table th {
}
</style>
<thead><tr class="tableizer-firstrow"><th>Team</th><th>Cash</th><th>Payroll</th></tr></thead><tbody>
<tr><td>Los Angeles Lakers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$116.40M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Denver Nuggets</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$114.98M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Miami Heat</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$111.41M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Milwaukee Bucks</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$110.73M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Indiana Pacers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$108.10M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Sacramento Kings</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$107.82M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Phoenix Suns</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$99.79M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Detroit Pistons</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$96.71M</td></tr>
<tr><td>San Antonio Spurs</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$95.76M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Utah Jazz</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$94.54M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Brooklyn Nets</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$92.05M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Toronto Raptors</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$86.95M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Chicago Bulls</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$86.17M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Cleveland Cavaliers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$85.96M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Dallas Mavericks</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$82.56M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Memphis Grizzlies</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$82.07M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Orlando Magic</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$81.40M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Los Angeles Clippers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$77.79M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Philadelphia 76ers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$72.79M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Portland Trailblazers</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$72.13M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Minnesota Timberwolves</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$70.22M</td></tr>
<tr><td>New York Knicks</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$65.45M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Boston Celtics</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$62.60M</td></tr>
<tr><td>New Orleans Pelicans</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$61.47M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Houston Rockets</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$59.81M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Atlanta Hawks</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$48.98M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Charlotte Hornets</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$45.01M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Washington Wizards</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$44.05M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Oklahoma City Thunder</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$41.50M</td></tr>
<tr><td>Golden State Warriors</td><td>$10.00M</td><td>$37.48M</td></tr>
</tbody></table>[/parsehtml]

Last edited:
Transaction history
None

Last edited:
So we can make trades now?

I have a bunch of cheap assets.

If someone over the cap is interested in shedding some salary (post draft) for younger money, let me know.

Nicolas Batum is on the block

If your team needs to shed some salary, the Warriors have a tiny bit of cap space they can use

Wow. 59 million and 30 of it is wrapped up in two players

If you think I remember what user is the GM of what team, sir, you are dead wrong my friend.

Abrines and Blatche are on the block.

The knicks are actively listening to offers. Looking for a young ish point guard as with simmons as my cornerstone im not in a win now mode

On the block:
Lance Stephenson
Rashad Vaughn
Troy Williams

Everybody else, except LeBron, would be available for a real nice offer.

Last edited:
The Trade season has begun see OP for guidelines and instructions.

I would suggest talking to the GM you want to make an offer for before posting your offer here. official offers should include @Tornicade.

If your using a player to acquire someone on the trading block. I would recommend not putting that player on the trading block as well.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."