• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football 2016

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Can y'all give my 10-team league squad a look? It's a 6 point QB TD league with PPR.. I got shut-out of the top WRs (they went 1-4, I picked #5).

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Todd Gurley
RB: Zeke Elliott
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Demariyus Thomas
Flex:LeSean McCoy
TE: Delaine Walker
DEF: Jets D
K: Dan Bailey
Bench: Jordan Matthews
Bench: Tavon Austin
Bench: Zach Ertz
Bench: Kevin White
Bench: Marvin Jones
Bench: Geo Bernard
Bench: Matt Stafford

Enjoy your championship

2 12 team drafts tonight. One is .5ppr with a standard lineup of QB, 2rb, 2wr, TE and a flex. The other is the league I run for my friends in Raleigh which is QB, 2rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex with 1ppr.

I've got the fifth pick in the .5ppr and the 9th pick in my league.

Does anyone play on sites like fleaflicker or MFL?

So I'm in a 14 team keeper league and I kept Jarvis with my 4th and Gio with my 6th. It's a PPR league team, thoughts on my team?

QB-Carson Palmer
RB-Gio
RB-James White
WR-Sammy Watkins
WR-Jarvis Landry
WR-AJ Green
TE-Colby Fleener
D- Vikings

@FiveThous I'm in a 14 team league and this team would be decent, only because the WRs are amazing for PPR. I think RBs could be a little better.

For comparison, my team in my 14 team league last year was:

Brady/Wilson
AP
Ryan Mathews/Bilal Powell/Denard Robinson
Sammy Watkins
Martavis Bryant
Julius Thomas

It's really hard to get good RBs. It was half-PPR and keeper, and my first year in the league. I ended up in 6/14 and missed a few substitutions that kept players that were Out in my lineup that would have had me in the playoffs.

Last edited:
So I'm in a 14 team keeper league and I kept Jarvis with my 4th and Gio with my 6th. It's a PPR league team, thoughts on my team?

QB-Carson Palmer
RB-Gio
RB-James White
WR-Sammy Watkins
WR-Jarvis Landry
WR-AJ Green
TE-Colby Fleener
D- Vikings
I need to get into a 14 or 16 team league, I'm assuming this team is REALLY strong for 14, would I be wrong?

How do you like it? Do you commish a league on there or are you just a league member?

I've done both. It's really no different than any other site I've used. Just have to figure out where everything is!

I need to get into a 14 or 16 team league, I'm assuming this team is REALLY strong for 14, would I be wrong?
I think it's strong but Yahoo gave me the worst grade in the draft with a D+. Compare to some other teams I thought my draft was really good. Comparison is the kid I'm facing week one with a roster of
QB-Cam
RB-Jonathan Stewart
RB-Arian Foster
WR-Kevin White
WR-Jeremy Maclin
WR-Julio Jones
TE-Barnidge.

I'm drafting out of the 10th slot tomorrow in a draft with a bunch of assholes.

I keep getting side bet offers with terms like, "If I win, you suck my dick but if you win, I suck yours." That's pretty gay, right? I'm holding out for a little more.

I'm drafting out of the 10th slot tomorrow in a draft with a bunch of assholes.

I keep getting side bet offers with terms like, "If I win, you suck my dick but if you win, I suck yours." That's pretty gay, right? I'm holding out for a little more.
Your classic win-win? Right @The Oi

Two drafts at once isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."