• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Redraft Free Agency Period

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am considering putting up Noel who is just a fucking beast. I basically have Noah in him and my team needs vets more than prospects. He projects to be 69. Ends up having di po r I believe

Looking for a prime or veteran dude. Closer to 69 the better. Not too interested in position, I want them to score and play OK defense

Also having a pg fire sale.

Chalmers is at 16 per with staunch defense, Paige consistently reaches above potential. Looking for gf and FC and SF and c

Wilson Chandler is a small ball vet (they play well here) that hits three. Also available

Last edited:
@David . I thought you were posting to announce you were trading Chalmers for Larkin and Delfino to @Adam.

I am trying to keep things transparent. I aksed you to post here and you refused. this trade has been denied.

Free agency period has begun. Odd how none of the speculated draft day trades didn't pan out.

@David . I thought you were posting to announce you were trading Chalmers for Larkin and Delfino to @Adam.

I am trying to keep things transparent. I aksed you to post here and you refused. this trade has been denied.

Dude you're killing me. We were waiting for your approval. Also we were discussing another trade between mem and knicks via pm. I really appreciate you doing all this and realise it's labour intensive but you seem to have quashed it all unnecessary. I for one would like the 2 trades petitioned to go through.

For clarity it would be Delfino for chandler and Parker for Deron Williams.

Thanks

The hell are you taking about? You say In your first post here to pass them by you. Should I quote that post to help out?

We're also unaware of rules of the league so ya, it seems to be right to do the trade with your guidance.

I've stated who I'm trading away in this thread several times. I don't understand your angle.

• GM's can use PM's, Chat rooms. private chats. the thread to negotiate trades even include multiple teams. I would prefer if negotiations before posting trade offer are discussed outside of thread.
  • Trades are not official until approved by Commisioner
  • GM designates any players on the "trade block" by PM or thread post

So again, wth are you taking about?

You've been denying our trade forv various reasons and we are coming to terms in front of you to make sure it will work.

Do you see what you've written and how thats.. Not at all aligning with what you are now saying?

• GM's can use PM's, Chat rooms. private chats. the thread to negotiate trades even include multiple teams. I would prefer if negotiations before posting trade offer are discussed outside of thread.
So again, wth are you taking about?

You've been denying our trade forv various reasons and we are coming to terms in front of you to make sure it will work.

Do you see what you've written and how thats.. Not at all aligning with what you are now saying?
I assumed you understood the difference between discussing a trade and denying a trade. I also asked both you to announce your trades in this thread. " I would prefer negotions before "posting" trade offers are discussed outside of the thread.

>You two were beyond negotiations.
> I specifically asked for people to declare their trades on this thread.
> I specifically asked you guys to announce the trade.

I don't care if the terms are discussed in front of me.. all trades need to be posted here so other GM's can make counter offers. and everyone has a chance to speak out for a trade before I finalize it.

and here is the stuff @David conveniently left out.
. Trades will be done in the open with opposing gms given the chance to make counter offers. Also, some tools will be added to the league spreadsheet to allow this process to be easily managed.

Trade Process
  • No draft picks included in initial trade period
  • GM designates any players on the "trade block" by PM or thread post.
  • GM's make offers via thread. (if changes made to offer post new reply)
  • All trade offers should include @Tornicade so I can update board
  • At end of trade period Commissioner will have GM pick offer.
  • No retrading.
  • GM's must propose their own players. Receiving GM may not post for them. only list player on trading block.
Keep in mind that if you acquire a player on his last year. there is a chance that player could refuse to resign with you
I may update roster sheet to show players not on trading block but available for trade. or you may have to find this out on your own

Complete Rosters can be accessed here
Complete NBA Redraft Team Rosters

I assumed you understood the difference between discussing a trade and denying a trade. I also asked both you to announce your trades in this thread. " I would prefer negotions before "posting" trade offers are discussed outside of the thread.

>You two were beyond negotiations.
> I specifically asked for people to declare their trades on this thread.
> I specifically asked you guys to announce the trade.

I don't care if the terms are discussed in front of me.. all trades need to be posted here so other GM's can make counter offers. and everyone has a chance to speak out for a trade before I finalize it.
I assume your messages don't contradict each other but they do.

Anyone who is literate can read them.

I just finished explaining what you meant with plus minus, because no one understood.

I put Noel up on the block, no one cared.

No one is caring about this. Muddied rules are not helping. I literally just posted your own words and they stated we did everything by the book.

If anyone wants to counter delfino for Chandler, I'm all ears. I think we're both pretty set. No one gives a shit about these pieces.

If this is the NBA, this is not how trades work. If two teams like each other's players, they don't have to formally announce to the rest of the league what's going on, they make a deal.

Frankly youre encouraging a gigantic slow down of the league that's been two weeks delayed already, for trade system that is not representative of real life. The Knicks and cavs like each other. You think they are forced to mention to everyone a deal they're making to see if there's better stuff out there?

Last edited:
and here is the stuff @David conveniently left out.
I'm sorry, but I posted three other rules you posted which contradict that and show we played by the book. Your rules need to make sense bro.

It's more representative that we followed three rules than the one you posted that contradicted that. Can you see the logic in that?

Go ahead and repeat what I posted, which I'm not going to accuse you of 'conveniently leaving out ".

I'll do it here:

Is that or is that not what we did, to a T?

Do you want us to post a trade you don't approve? Because if you flip shit about us running them by you I can't imagine what you would do if we poated a trade you didn't allow

Please figure out your rules and communicate them properly so we can follow them. They do not make sense as presented.

I'm sorry, but I posted three other rules you posted which contradict that and show we played by the book. Your rules need to make sense bro.

It's more representative that we followed three rules than the one you posted that contradicted that. Can you see the logic in that?

Go ahead and repeat what I posted, which I'm not going to accuse you of 'conveniently leaving out ".
They don't contradict each other. Negotiating a trade is different from finalizing a trade.
I thought no trades during the draft was pretty clear. that didn't stop you from offering multiple gms players if they picked your guy and none of those deal you bothered to follow through nor did the land for that matter.

If you felt the rules contradicted each other. a pm or IM or post would of been appropriate then.

I told you in the @David and @ Adam that you hadn't posted the trade in the thread. instead of just posting. the trade in IM David said he didn't have to. that's fine by me. I don't have to approve the trade,

Please figure out your rules and communicate them properly so we can follow them. They do not make sense as presented.

. Trades will be done in the open with opposing gms given the chance to make counter offers. Also, some tools will be added to the league spreadsheet to allow this process to be easily managed.

Trade Process
  • No draft picks included in initial trade period
  • GM designates any players on the "trade block" by PM or thread post.
  • GM's make offers via thread. (if changes made to offer post new reply)
  • All trade offers should include @@Tornicade so I can update board
  • At end of trade period Commissioner will have GM pick offer.
  • No retrading.
  • GM's must propose their own players. Receiving GM may not post for them. only list player on trading block.
Keep in mind that if you acquire a player on his last year. there is a chance that player could refuse to resign with you
I may update roster sheet to show players not on trading block but available for trade. or you may have to find this out on your own

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."