• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Shumpert for Iggy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Scratch that. Even more simply, never ever will teams that are going to compete in the finals going to do business with each other.

There's a million and a half reasons for "no"

I saw this rumor too. Has to be complete BS. We would do that trade in a heartbeat. I see real no incentive for GS to do that unless they are that worried about losing Iggy for nothing next offseason or they know he has some sort of injury problem. Either way, I don't know what use GS has for Shump.

This trade would never happen. I would be ecstatic if it did. But like David said, a million reasons for no.

This isn't even worthy of twitter discussion (which I'm sure is where it originated from, sadly).

Best part about it would be to get Shumps ugly ass GF off my feeds (as I follow all the Cavs)....

Body is ridiculous....
But that face of hers ?? "Buzz your girlfriend..... WOOF" !!!

Eric Moreland has the hottest girl of any cavalier

Really...?

XujHL.gif

Shump has been under-performing since the moment he got here. His D became suspect, which was his largest role on the team. His shot was inconsistent AT BEST. I'd trade him a lot less than Iggy at this point. Guy just seemed to care more about being hollywood and a rapper than working on his game.

Shump has been under-performing since the moment he got here. His D became suspect, which was his largest role on the team. His shot was inconsistent AT BEST. I'd trade him a lot less than Iggy at this point. Guy just seemed to care more about being hollywood and a rapper than working on his game.

He was pretty good last year

Wasn't anyone's idea on here. It was a link that was trending on Facebook.

And I've got no problem with you putting it in here (even-though a lot of those FB links are complete click-bait). I just know it's garbage.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."