• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dislike Button

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
@Real Deal id send you a private message because I hate when people make posts about people using the disagree button but I'm also pretty tired of getting 7 notifications when I log on in multiple threads of just all disagrees

So could you either put me on ignore or just stop blowing up my notifications?

@Real Deal id send you a private message because I hate when people make posts about people using the disagree button but I'm also pretty tired of getting 7 notifications when I log on in multiple threads of just all disagrees

So could you either put me on ignore or just stop blowing up my notifications?

Oh you don't like it either huh? I asked you to ignore me in the GameDay thread on Sunday after I got 10 dislikes from you. Don't cry about it now.

Too much being pussies. Not enough not being pussies around here.

Oh you don't like it either huh? I asked you to ignore me in the GameDay thread on Sunday after I got 10 dislikes from you. Don't cry about it now.
The difference is you just blatantly shit post nonstop on multiple threads, and also I did ignore you afterwards. But I wouldn't expect that logic to make much sense to you

It's a game thread you shithead.
You do it everywhere. And then admit to trolling. You just don't ever really have anything to say that isn't blatantly stupid or trolling, but it's almost impossible to put you on ignore because there aren't many people who post in the Indians section and the threads never make any sense with all the missing posts

You do it everywhere. And then admit to trolling. You just don't ever really have anything to say that isn't blatantly stupid or trolling

I post in Indians game threads, and Browns tank/game threads.

Places where there will be nonsense.

You get your panties in a bunch and disagree, then when it's reversed you come crying about it.

I post in Indians game threads, and Browns tank/game threads.

Places where there will be nonsense.

You get your panties in a bunch and disagree, then when it's reversed you come crying about it.
Well if your profile wasn't private I would've just messaged you

I enjoy the nonsense in the Indians section. You just aren't even funny in your 'trolling'

I disagree to try to discourage your shitposting. You then auto disagree with everything I post which is there were a way to turn off notifications for ratings I would not care about at all

Last edited:
Well if your profile wasn't private I would've just messaged you

I enjoy the nonsense in the Indians section. You just suck And aren't even funny in your 'trolling'

I disagree to try to discourage your shitposting. You then auto disagree with everything I post which is there were a way to turn off notifications for ratings I would not care about at all

And that's why I'll never post in there again...part of the problem.

The real solution is to be able to rate a disagree rating with a disagree rating. It's not fair someone else gets the last word! :D

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."