• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Malware

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HerbFoster

Slamma Jamma
Reaction score
Logged into RCF on chrome on a windows 7 PC this morning (10:30 AM EST 10/05/16) and got this warning. Is anyone else getting it?

ax4oMfv.jpg

Getting same thing from my laptop...not from my phone.

Me too from both Chrome & Firefox.

Didn't see this thread.. PM'd Ben already..

If you want to visit the site right now, without needing to add exceptions; you can just use Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.

If you want to visit the site right now, without needing to add exceptions; you can just use Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.

Correct. It's fine on Edge. Chrome on my desktop brings up the malware message. Chrome on my phone does not bring up the malware message, however.

I'm seeing this warning on AOL Explorer as well. Its really slowing down the site... makes my 56.6 connection feel like a 14.4!

I did an Ask Jeeves search for the cause, but couldn't find anything. I'll check with some of my friends on MySpace and see if they're seeing the same thing.

I'm seeing this warning on AOL Explorer as well. Its really slowing down the site... makes my 56.6 connection feel like a 14.4!

I did an Ask Jeeves search for the cause, but couldn't find anything. I'll check with some of my friends on MySpace and see if they're seeing the same thing.

I had to read this twice, was even better the second time through.

Anyways, is there an actual Malware threat or what.

Getting this on my laptop as well.

me as well through firefox but now its good. Weird.

Anyways, is there an actual Malware threat or what.

Possibly? If not a security hole in the board s/w, there could be an issue with the ad provider again.

Just got it on my laptop, on Safari.

When I clicked continue to the site, every time I would click a thread, that malaware threat message like everyone is getting pops up. Working on my phone though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."