• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Malware

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The admins are aware of the issue.

At this point, I think it's best to leave speculation and advertisement of any security issues to a minimum.

I'm pretty sure it's an ad, because when I open it on my work computer one of the ads is blocked, with a message that states "Compromised".

Had to get a little outside help on this one. Will be a few hours before everything is cleaned up. It's generating from RCFSports and not the forum proper. Basically it's a wordpress thing.

weed-grinder-1.jpg

$29.99

I'm getting the message on Firefox on desktop and phone, but can access through twitter. Damn Russians

Working on a fix. Could be a longer process than I originally thought.

I'm seeing this warning on AOL Explorer as well. Its really slowing down the site... makes my 56.6 connection feel like a 14.4!

I did an Ask Jeeves search for the cause, but couldn't find anything. I'll check with some of my friends on MySpace and see if they're seeing the same thing.
mG42f0mrKgheYqw7FapODRw.jpg

Glad to see it wasn't just me. If I can't get on RCF while I'm on my work laptop, I might have to rethink career choices and whatnot.

Working for me on FireFox but still getting the warnings. Really slow in terms of loading the site on Safari, but working fine on FireFox.

RCFSports is offline for a few days. I HATE wordpress.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."