• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Malware

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Just waiting on Google to review the website. How long that takes is anybody's guess.

Just waiting on Google to review the website. How long that takes is anybody's guess.

Did you make a request with them?

I've found it to take anywhere between 48 hours to 10 days.

RCFSports is offline for a few days. I HATE wordpress.

Wordpress is one of those platforms where security is a big issue; especially due to the plugin nature of the system. So many plugins are at issue and there is no real audit process for them other than hoping and praying.

If you ever get tired of it, Joomla and Drupal (my personal fav) are better options; however, require exponentially more time per task.

I love Joomla myself. It's a good balance between Wordpress's simplicity and ease of use and Drupal's ability to customize virtually anything.

I love Joomla myself. It's a good balance between Wordpress's simplicity and ease of use and Drupal's ability to customize virtually anything.

Can't go wrong with Joomla.. It's great.

All good for me on Chrome on my desktop now.

Few more hours for everything to clear. Now I have to fix RCFSports.com and get it back online. The start of the NBA season is going great for me. Still haven't got to watch all of the game.

Never got it on this message board, but kept getting it on a different message board about a month ago.

...and I spoke too soon. I'm getting it now whenever I click the tab to this site.

I am not getting the red error message anymore on Chrome, it loads right up.

Last I checked, I'm still getting the malware message. What do I need to do to make it go away?

Last I checked, I'm still getting the malware message. What do I need to do to make it go away?

Clear your browser cache and try again.

I think it could be because rcfsports.com may have a 301 redirect to realcavsfans.com (or vice versa); so chrome may be checking both domains rather than just the forums.

After clearing your cache; goto the address:
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."