• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Malware

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Clear your browser cache and try again.

I think it could be because rcfsports.com may have a 301 redirect to realcavsfans.com (or vice versa); so chrome may be checking both domains rather than just the forums.

After clearing your cache; goto the address:
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php
Had a redirect. No longer but for some reason Google is taking longer to clear RCFSports than it did realcavsfans.com

Had a redirect. No longer but for some reason Google is taking longer to clear RCFSports than it did realcavsfans.com

Yeah, Google can be a pain in the ass.

But just so everyone knows, simply clearing your cache solves the problem in all browsers. Google does not list realcavsfans.com as having malware.

My sincere thanks to you for keeping this site alive and well.

Thank you sir!

I enabled notifications through windows 10. should I disable this?

I bitch and moan about how slow the response time is because we're hosted mainly in England but when major outages hit the east coast I'm glad I have it setup that way.

I got hit with a Malware(supposedly a security alert from Microsoft) attack this morning while browsing here. Totally
froze my computer and said it wouldn't work at all if I shut it down. I called
the phone number and smelled the rat right off. Hard to understand
foreign accent and no company name given. I hung up after
a minute, shut my computer
down, did a system restore and all appears back to normal. I just
wanted to pass it along.

I got hit with a Malware(supposedly a security alert from Microsoft) attack this morning while browsing here. Totally
froze my computer and said it wouldn't work at all if I shut it down. I called
the phone number and smelled the rat right off. Hard to understand
foreign accent and no company name given. I hung up after
a minute, shut my computer
down, did a system restore and all appears back to normal. I just
wanted to pass it along.
Windows 7 or 10? I just scanned everything and all our ads appear to be safe.

Windows 7 or 10? I just scanned everything and all our ads appear to be safe.
I've had the exact same popup before; in fact it just happened again 10 minutes ago. It locks IE up and plays an audio warning with a phone number to call. I just task mon IE closed and it shuts up. Never happened to me on Chrome, though.

Major advertisers have pulled funding for online ads due to youtube and ad networks are freaking out and allowing some shitty ads to get play. I've cut some ads that I think may have been the cause. If that doesn't work I'll turn off ads completely for a bit.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."