• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Tapatalk And Other features

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm changing a few things around so you'll notice some wonky activity throughout the next few days.

Also, Tapatalk will be down for 24-48 hours.

I was going to ask about this. Any idea when it will be back up? it's been about 48 hours since this post.

Until I can figure out a few things... not sure when that will be to be honest.

Are there any mobile alternatives you like better? I've noticed a bit of anti-Tapatalkism over the years

I was losing my mind trying to login non-stop on Tapatalk, figuring it was on my end.

Hopefully it gets back up soon, the Web browser loads forever on mobile.

@Ben Is there a new eta on tapatalk? The web browser is painful on mobile.

Not much I can do about it for now. Have to be patient for a bit more.

Damn, I hate Tapatalk, but once you get used to it, it kinda sucks not having it.

Using the forum on Tapatalk isn't that great to me, but the alerts for PM's and subscribed threads is pretty clutch. I miss it :(

I take it Tapatalk is still down?

One thing I discovered while trying to log into Tapatalk on my phone is, I have no idea what my password for RCF is. It is saved and entered automatically on my laptop so I haven't seen or entered it for a long time. Since then I've changed passwords on all other sites that require them.

In order to change my password to one that is more current for me, I have to know what my old password is. I have yet to find any type of password recovery option.

Can anyone help me to locate my password for this site?

I take it Tapatalk is still down?

One thing I discovered while trying to log into Tapatalk on my phone is, I have no idea what my password for RCF is. It is saved and entered automatically on my laptop so I haven't seen or entered it for a long time. Since then I've changed passwords on all other sites that require them.

In order to change my password to one that is more current for me, I have to know what my old password is. I have yet to find any type of password recovery option.

Can anyone help me to locate my password for this site?
http://www.realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?lost-password/

attempting to serve ads in a different way. One that won't slow down the website. Going to give this a 24 hour try. If you see anything amiss, let me know.

I'm getting a blank banner instead of the ad at the top of the page. (the one underneath the thread title)

So, Tapatalk isn't coming back?
Web browser sucks...

If you'd bring back Tapatalk, I'd probably make a small donation just for that alone. Or something for connecting forums through an app...

It's difficult browsing through a mobile web browser. That's why I asked for it in the first place.

Please do something about this @Ben ...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."