• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Shumpert trade ideas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Noel is out until at least January with a knee injury. Concerns about his knees, validated by the Cleveland Clinic, were the main reason the Cavaliers didn't draft him #1.

Noel with a knee issue is still a better player than Bennett. :chuckle:

They shouldn't have taken either player. They should have traded down.

Think much of this board wanted us to trade down. But the reality was that teams weren't willing to give up anything of real value for that pick, and rightfully so. I feel like I remember reading on here that people have indicated that OKC offered a package that included Lamb, #12, and maybe another player? Yeah, I think all of us would've passed on that at the time too.

Shump out there playing for his life tonight. Good hustle. He wants it

Shump out there playing for his life tonight. Good hustle. He wants it

Should have been wanting it from the start when he was re-signed. A bit late to start wanting it now...if potentially winning a championship (at the time) wasn't enough motivation to get it going...I'm not sure what would now.

If he's finally playing well now, he better start making it consecutively.

Should have been wanting it from the start when he was re-signed. A bit late to start wanting it now...if potentially winning a championship (at the time) wasn't enough motivation to get it going...I'm not sure what would now.

If he's finally playing well now, he better start making it consecutively.

If I were to give you ten million dollars to increase your three point percentage by ten points, you would not make ten million dollars.

He's trying, he's a nervous player. He picked up a lot of loose balls and rebounds and had a few more steals.

It might just not be in him to give us what we need. But he's trying

Shumpert & Jordan Mcray for Rubio & Shabazz (Cavs would need to throw in a draft pick & Mo Williams to make deal feasible). Wolves could possible bite on this if they can't work out a new contract with Shabazz, plus Rubio is injured again.

Or

Shumpert for D. Collison & B. McLemore
Both have one year left on contract and Shump has 3 years, so maybe Sacramento would feel the pressure to make a trade.

Shumpert & Jordan Mcray for Rubio & Shabazz (Cavs would need to throw in a draft pick & Mo Williams to make deal feasible). Wolves could possible bite on this if they can't work out a new contract with Shabazz, plus Rubio is injured again.

Or

Both have one year left on contract and Shump has 3 years, so maybe Sacramento would feel the pressure to make a trade.

I would do both of those deals... I'm just not sure Shumpert is enough to get them done...

I would do both of those deals... I'm just not sure Shumpert is enough to get them done...
People are really overrating Shump's value on here. This is why you don't rush a trade. If you trade now you won't get anything of value. If you wait, and Shump continues playing like he did the other night, there is a possibility a good offer can occur.

Or

A Rubio and Lebron PnR oh boy:
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

People are really overrating Shump's value on here. This is why you don't rush a trade. If you trade now you won't get anything of value. If you wait, and Shump continues playing like he did the other night, there is a possibility a good offer can occur.
Good point and i think your right but it's fun to think about different trade proposals

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."