• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 12: Giants Vs Browns Total Trap Game!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The route was superb

Nice protection, too. Duke has been pretty solid in pass blocking today.

well at least they showed fight today...

twice the blitz came from the same area on back to back plays and the Browns make no adjustments !!!!! This is just poor.

Another blitz from same side and the player was unaccounted for! Incredible to think that we were in it for 3 quarters and showed zero urgency until the giants ran two scores on us.

Another blitz from same side and the player was unaccounted for! Incredible to think that we were in it for 3 quarters and showed zero urgency until the giants ran two scores on us.

Nothing incredible about that at all.

Defense played great at times and it showed we're still a few players away from being really good.

McCown is awful.

Defense played great at times and it showed we're still a few players away from being really good.

McCown is awful.

At this point, I would like to see RG3 after the bye week assuming he is physically OK with no setbacks. I can't stand to watch McCown turn it over. As for Kessler, his obvious lack of arm strength makes it pointless to watch. Unlike most posters here, I do not want to see the Browns go winless. The Bengals and maybe the Chargers(likely moving) are the only two chances they have now. I can't see them beating the Bills or Steelers on the road.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."