• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This game sold me on Budda Baker.

I don't give a shit about whether or not he's 5'10. He's gonna play in the league a long time.

Budda Baker is awesome. I dont know if hes a 1st rounder, but he will play in the NFL for a long time. This safety class is so good

Budda Baker is awesome. I dont know if hes a 1st rounder, but he will play in the NFL for a long time. This safety class is so good

Someone called him Earl Thomas lite, and I think that's a good comp.

He's a little bit thicker than Thomas, but they bring him down to the nickel in 3WR sets and blitz him off the edge.

He's a Honey Badger type that has much better cover skills and pursuit angles than a Peppers.

Taywan Taylor takes the stage in the noon games for Western Kentucky.

Also will be my first real look at Forrest Lamp the offensive lineman.

Taylor gets open deep and can't reel it in. Incredible route, though.

Taywan Taylor takes the stage in the noon games for Western Kentucky.

Also will be my first real look at Forrest Lamp the offensive lineman.

Taylor gets open deep and can't reel it in. Incredible route, though.

Has your tune changed on Trubisky?

Since our debate about 1 year starters in the first round and it forced me to do research, i am a bit nervous. You know I like his metrics, but if you remember the last first year starter taken in the first round was Ryan Leaf, and so I like Trubisky allot, but just cant see going early first for that reason with him. Keeps sticking with me, although a ridiculously small sample size.

Has your tune changed on Trubisky?

Since our debate about 1 year starters in the first round and it forced me to do research, i am a bit nervous. You know I like his metrics, but if you remember the last first year starter taken in the first round was Ryan Leaf, and so I like Trubisky allot, but just cant see going early first for that reason with him. Keeps sticking with me, although a ridiculously small sample size.

Not really.

I like Trubisky, but his ceiling is more of an Alex Smith than it is Matt Stafford.

Just the best of a bad year.

Not really.

I like Trubisky, but his ceiling is more of an Alex Smith than it is Matt Stafford.

Just the best of a bad year.

I dont see Alex Smith at all personally, why do you say that? If level of qb, then i get it, but skill set?

I dont see Alex Smith at all personally, why do you say that? If level of qb, then i get it, but skill set?

Level.

Physically, he's fine. Nothing outstanding, but any means, but passable.

Level.

Physically, he's fine. Nothing outstanding, but any means, but passable.

Whats his arm strength like? I see above average, but not exceptional.

I think his best trait is poise in the pocket.

His only truly bad game is VT which they were playing in Hurricane weather.

Personally if he is there with the 2nd 1st pick I take him, but i doubt that is possible since he will be the number 1 QB prospect, even in a weak class, he goes top 10 because of the position he plays.

Whats his arm strength like? I see above average, but not exceptional.

I think his best trait is poise in the pocket.

His only truly bad game is VT which they were playing in Hurricane weather.

Personally if he is there with the 2nd 1st pick I take him, but i doubt that is possible since he will be the number 1 QB prospect, even in a weak class, he goes top 10 because of the position he plays.

Arm is definitely a notch above average.

Never thought he was exceptionally adept at moving through the pocket under pressure.

He's got great weapons around him and he knows how to distribute, but he doesn't have any elite qualities about him.

I'd pass and focus on the best player available, and in the top 15 there are plenty.

Watching the ou osu game, impressed with the adjustments rudolf makes before the snap. however his performance in the rain has not been good

Rudolph is trash.

Tall, NFL-sized trash.

Ronnie Harrison, the safety from Alabama, is going to be a first round pick next year for sure.

Great size/athleticism combo at safety for the Tide.

If anyone is watching the Mountain West Conf Championship game, and why the fuck wouldn't you be? Keep an eye on Wyoming QB Josh Allen.

A 2018 guy whose another underrated QB with tools that could jump forward with more experience.

Just since people have been asking (even though he's OSU)

Regarding #1 pick.. "Myles Garrett, but Reuben Foster LB from Bama is getting some look but major off the field issues".

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."