• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 MLB Offseason

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Sounds like Ian Desmond is pretty close to returning to the Rangers on a 4 year deal.

Does this help the Tribe with Napoli?

Will depend on where Encarnacion ends up. Stays with the Jays, sure the Yankees will turn their attention to Napoli. We won't get in a bidding war with the Yankees, not for Napoli.

Sounds like Rich Hill is heading back to the Dodgers.

Takes a possible suitor away for Tyson Ross I'd assume. Wonder if the Yankees go after him since they are going to miss out on Hill...

Bitches we just got Andrew McCutchen.....................If we can get him back to MVP level............Holy fuckin shit.

Bitches we just got Andrew McCutchen.....................If we can get him back to MVP level............Holy fuckin shit.

Lol no we didn't..

Makin sure you are awake at 1 am...............LOL

But seriously, what would it take to get a Andrew Mac? And would the cost be worth it?

But seriously, what would it take to get a Andrew Mac? And would the cost be worth it?

Too much, and no. Think he's damaged goods. Still a good player? Yeah. As good as he was? No way. Worth what is rumored to be going to Pitt for him from Washington? Hell no.

Yea he's had a lot of injury issues the last 2-3 years. Man if you could get him cheap and resurrect his career. But for what they want, yea I agree Hell No.

Lindegren is interesting.

Will miss all of 2017, but is pretty filthy as a lefty. Only 23, to boot.

Yankees likely get him back as a minors free agent, I'd imagine they worked something out.

Lindgren to the Braves.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."