• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Last of Us: Part II

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Well fuck...might be time to get a PS4 again...

Well fuck...might be time to get a PS4 again...

They also announced a new Uncharted title.

Good time to be a PS4 owner.

Was not a fan of this one.

PS4 might have to be bought... Love this game on ps3.

Factor in MLB The show too and Uncharted and PS4 seems valubale.

TLOU was not only a great story, but the online play for PS4 owners was fantastic....and may be one of my favorites. A lot of people had this game for PS3, where multiplayer was not an option to my knowledge.

I had the last of us remastered and never finished it, mostly due to lack of free time and not because it wasn't a fantastic game. This might give me incentive to go back and finish it.

Good news, everyone!

I had the last of us remastered and never finished it, mostly due to lack of free time and not because it wasn't a fantastic game. This might give me incentive to go back and finish it.

Good news, everyone!

The game is not interesting, there I said it. I have no idea why people love this game as I tried it and was like yep Uncharted with Zombies and all the sudden it is great? Please I know it is a well made game and one that people will love but the game is everything wrong with gaming. Like you said it is a great well made game and I take nothing away but man, have we not run this Trope into the ground yet.

Again a game this is well liked by basic gamers and gets "Amazing" reviews is also a blight where FF15 rated no where near TLoU and it is a better game in my opinion. So it goes to show that people like what they like and will not care less about it. If you know the gaming community it sucks hard D. This is why I love it here, yet mostly are mainstream gamers no one puts me down for what I like or play.

That said go back and try it again and love it or hate it... It is your choice! No really I might try it again in a few years but I do not like those types of games and they are always over rated making you think you getting the best game ever. Just play the game for yourself and make your own opinion.... By the FF15 is awesome :runaway:

By the FF15 is awesome :runaway:

I was hoping to pick up FFXV on PC but I have no idea if/when that will come to pass. Is it good enough to get now (as in is it a must play)? I generally don't like any games on console over PC and the only ones I buy for consoles are the ones I know will never be on PC. I can make an exception in this case if it's worth it since the status of a PC version is unknown.

The game is not interesting, there I said it. I have no idea why people love this game as I tried it and was like yep Uncharted with Zombies and all the sudden it is great? Please I know it is a well made game and one that people will love but the game is everything wrong with gaming. Like you said it is a great well made game and I take nothing away but man, have we not run this Trope into the ground yet.

Again a game this is well liked by basic gamers and gets "Amazing" reviews is also a blight where FF15 rated no where near TLoU and it is a better game in my opinion. So it goes to show that people like what they like and will not care less about it. If you know the gaming community it sucks hard D. This is why I love it here, yet mostly are mainstream gamers no one puts me down for what I like or play.

That said go back and try it again and love it or hate it... It is your choice! No really I might try it again in a few years but I do not like those types of games and they are always over rated making you think you getting the best game ever. Just play the game for yourself and make your own opinion.... By the FF15 is awesome :runaway:
Man I disagree with you. The zombie thing has been beaten to death but I thought the story was remarkable, the combat was awesome, there was a lot of variety in enemies and even human enemies. Plus it had a lot of stealth aspects to it

Idk man I think it's a step above any of its genre. Never been more hyped for a game than TLOU 2

Looked fucking FANTASTIC.

Hype level very high. Need release date.

Holy hell, that trailer. Easily the best looking gameplay graphics I've ever seen.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."