• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016-2017 Around The NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Westbrook reminds me of Oscar Robertson right now with how similar their stat lines are. I've had a few conversations with Jerry Lucas, and Jerry called Oscar a stat stuffer. He said that if Oscar wasn't more than half way to his 32, 10, and 10 that they would lose the game because Oscar would be spending the rest of the game trying to get his. Jerry told me that his goal was to never let Oscar get a rebound.

Jerry was/is a pure genius. He literally, mathematically knew where the ball was going to go.

The issue here is that that's a bad roster, particularly offensively, so for them to be 12-8...well, he's clearly doing far more good than harm.

The issue here is that that's a bad roster, particularly offensively, so for them to be 12-8...well, he's clearly doing far more good than harm.

My comparison of Westbrook to Oscar stopped after the first sentence. The rest of it was a historical tangent not pertaining to Westbrook. :chuckle:

Westbrook reminds me of Oscar Robertson right now with how similar their stat lines are. I've had a few conversations with Jerry Lucas, and Jerry called Oscar a stat stuffer. He said that if Oscar wasn't more than half way to his 32, 10, and 10 at half-time that they would lose the game because Oscar would be spending the rest of the game trying to get his. Jerry told me that his goal was to never let Oscar get a rebound.

Jerry was/is a pure genius. He literally, mathematically knew where the ball was going to go.

It's pretty ironic, but Westbrook is just as much of a statpadder himself. It's sometimes hilarious to watch the Thunder - Westbrook is snatching EVERY SINGLE ONE of those 'freebie' defensive rebounds from his own bigs.

Westbrook reminds me of Oscar Robertson right now with how similar their stat lines are. I've had a few conversations with Jerry Lucas, and Jerry called Oscar a stat stuffer. He said that if Oscar wasn't more than half way to his 32, 10, and 10 at half-time that they would lose the game because Oscar would be spending the rest of the game trying to get his. Jerry told me that his goal was to never let Oscar get a rebound.

Jerry was/is a pure genius. He told me that he literally, mathematically knew where the ball was going to go.

Haven't been watching..

Why are the hawks getting btfo every single game??

I think teams have scouted shroeder now as a starter and they are game planning for him
Agreed.

Same that happened to us.

Teams have done their scouting

Random Notes
Clippers are 5-3 Vs the East
Warriors and spurs are a combined 13-1 against the East.
Eastern 52-64 Vs Western conference
Western 51-51 vs west excluding GS and Spurs.

The East so far as a conference has shown it has caught up to the West

Random Notes

If you exclude the two best teams??????

I'll be honest, I haven't watched the Hawks much. I know Bazemore has been pretty bad, and Korver has too. But they have more talent than losing something like 10 our of their last 11. So I need to watch them to see what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if that early season Dwight resurgence is already out the door and he's loafing.

Random Notes

i_dont_even_ndt.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."