• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Just so Hurl can't make a trade, I will give away Ebron, packaged with Le'Veon for a RB2.

First come.

@FiveThous and I just signed a tight end deal. I've reached sales quota on tight ends and I'm getting my Christmas bonus. Good luck, outsell Hurl!

Always
Be
Closing

Glad to take part in the Tight End market place. Provides me a lot of options for keepers next year.

Talk about sucky teams...my 5 player bench almost outscored Plush Cuyahoga Green's starters.

I find this mathematically interesting...

The Sexual Tyrannosaurs should end the season with the highest points for and the lowest points against and they'll still end up two games out of first in the final regular season standings. That has to be hard to do.

Unless something crazy happens in the 4th quarter, we are going to be saying goodbye for a year to @FiveThous. I'd like to give a little eulogy while I'm here... Feel free to add on.

Five was a polarizing figure indeed. You either loved him or hated him. I couldn't get enough of the nutjob. From the weekly updates of his other four leagues, None of which we asked for, to the excuses for his own cellar dwelling in this league, he made his own fun. We were just along for the ride.

He is, by far, the record holder for karaoke punishments. He loved to sing, make bad trades, and laugh.

I do feel fairly responsible for @FiveThous getting the boot because I picked up his third rounder after an ill-advised early season drop, and Golden Tate blew the fuck up in our head to head matchup this week. It was vengeful, and I'm 99℅ sure Golden Tate has no idea who Fiver even is. The world can be a cruel place.

If Fiver taught us anything, it's fuck running backs. Seriously, don't even draft them.

See you on the other side, Five! Playoffs are upon us.

Unless something crazy happens in the 4th quarter, we are going to be saying goodbye for a year to @FiveThous. I'd like to give a little eulogy while I'm here... Feel free to add on.

Five was a polarizing figure indeed. You either loved him or hated him. I couldn't get enough of the nutjob. From the weekly updates of his other four leagues, None of which we asked for, to the excuses for his own cellar dwelling in this league, he made his own fun. We were just along for the ride.

He is, by far, the record holder for karaoke punishments. He loved to sing, make bad trades, and laugh.

I do feel fairly responsible for @FiveThous getting the boot because I picked up his third rounder after an ill-advised early season drop, and Golden Tate blew the fuck up in our head to head matchup this week. It was vengeful, and I'm 99℅ sure Golden Tate has no idea who Fiver even is. The world can be a cruel place.

If Fiver taught us anything, it's fuck running backs. Seriously, don't even draft them.

I just hope he keeps us posted with e-mail updates on his other league :(

Put me on the wait list.

100% agreed. I went way overboard with my strat this year. I'm going back to the drawing board in a couple leagues. GL to whoever gets my roster. Diggs and Reed should be solid keepers for you.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."