• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James Jr.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Outside of playing with jr, would lbj the first guy in league history to play with or against guys who were born after he made his debut?

Kevin Willis and Robert Parish played in the league for about 35 years each. I'll bet they played with someone who was born after they entered the NBA.

EDIT: Doesn't look like Parish did, but Willis was on the Hawks at the same time as Josh Smith.

Outside of playing with jr, would lbj the first guy in league history to play with or against guys who were born after he made his debut?

KG will be playing numerous guys who were born after his debut this season.
8 out of the top 10 draft picks, for example.

Those poor little white boys...hahaha, they had ZERO chance, lmao.
I saw a clip of a kiwi stomping all over "these poor little white boys" yesterday in rugby

That's some racist shit guys. Refrain?

Seriously? First, im white and secondly, it's the truth, those little Kansas boys or whatever in that first clip want nothing to do with him. Lighten up, geze, not trying to be offensive.

Seriously? First, im white and secondly, it's the truth, those little Kansas boys or whatever in that first clip want nothing to do with him. Lighten up, gets.

I don't like it.

I would also have a problem with a white kid dominating something black people stereotypically struggle with and seeing "poor little black kids never had a chance".

Just because I'm white doesn't mean i cant offend white people.

I don't know how you specify race, make fun of them and then claim its not racist.

This is insanely funny, but ok. Sorry for offending you. Would you like me to try and delete the "offensive material"

Spins on finger and then hits effortlessly from half court in an NBA arena.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."