• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Pick 2 (Standard):

Crow, Powell, Ajayi.

That's tough.

Pick 2 (PPR):

Crowder, Farrow, Jeremy Hill

Powell, Crow.

Crowder, Farrow

I currently do have Farrow/Crowder, so nice.

But so far in other one I have Powell/Ajayi.

My thinking:

Tannehill going down is gonna hurt MIA. They will still have to honor Parker/Landry, etc. So possibly more Ajayi play. But they could also stack the box.

Crow is playing Buffalo who is not great against the run. But....it's Crow & the Browns. Anything can happen.

1 PPR. Need to start one at my flex: Landry @NYJ or Doug Martin @Dal?

Landry.

Dallas has been surprisingly decent against RB's fantasy wise.

I'm not entirely convinced the dolphins throw the ball even once in their game.

As a disgruntled Landry owner I say Martin all the way.

Landry.

Dallas has been surprisingly decent against RB's fantasy wise.

Went with Landry. Glad I did.

abed_finger_guns_community.gif

Bills defense against the Browns or Ravens defense against the Eagles?

Well...Powell gave me a ton of points and Ajayi did not. Averaging them out, I got what I expected from the night. Two goal line opportunities and nothing from Ajayi. WTF Dolphins. Let's hand off to Williams first both times without luck, then ram Ajayi up the middle on 2nd down twice with no luck then throw to Dion Sims for the TD on 3rd down. Save me the fucking agonizing and throw it to Sims on 1st down.

Bills defense against the Browns or Ravens defense against the Eagles?

I'm rolling with the Bills today and the Chargers next week if I win. The Browns suck, duh. Sack city. At least Philly can move the ball.

I'm rolling with the Bills today and the Chargers next week if I win. The Browns suck, duh. Sack city. At least Philly can move the ball.

That's what I figured but most rankings have the Ravens ahead of the Bills so I thought I was missing something. Wentz has been pretty bad his past few outings so maybe that's why.

Eagles on the road versus one of the best defenses in the NFL

Gimme the ratbirds this week

This is under the assumption that Hue finally realizes you don't have to pass twice as much as you run. So a faulty assumption

Moving on in both leagues with money on the line (without mentioning the league here that I'm crushing). One of the stupid leagues plays week 17 though, so I have to win another week to make the finals.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."