• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am up 14.

I have Crowder, he has Cousins. PPR.

On edge.

Down 13. Have Cam and Garcon.

Why am I so nervous. Cam has looked like a PUMPKIN all year... he's broken.

Logged in to my dynasty league to take a look at the offseason waiver wire (we had our rookie draft last month, so waivers are currently open) and noticed that Gio Bernard was a free agent. What the fuck? How did I not know this? How did he make it through our seven round rookie draft and not get selected? I don't even remember seeing him there. The fuck is going on here? I know he tore his ACL last year, but the dude's not dead, and I'd put money on him having a better season than Hill this year if both are healthy.

The following RBs are rostered in my league while Gio Bernard was on waivers:
  • Chris Johnson (this guy only has three RBs somehow and Chris Johnson is one of them...WTF)
  • TJ Yeldon (this guy has twelve fucking IDP players rostered and we can only start three)
  • Jalen Richard (I think this name might be made up)
  • Chris Ivory (I mean, this one is excusable, but he's not better than Bernard)
  • Jamaal Williams (almost positive he's gonna suck)
  • Rex Burkhead (has had one good game in three years)
  • James White (essentially a shittier version of Gio)
  • James Starks (basically out of the league with concussions)
I know it's the offseason and all, but for fuck's sake. Half the teams in this league have six or less RBs (30 man rosters). Two have four and one has three. Have people soured this much on a guy like Bernard? I know the Bengals drafted Mixon and their offensive line is dog shit, but I'd still project Gio to be a RB2/FLEX guy this year. Hill is going to be the odd man out if Mixon pans out.

Mixon is going to be the guy, but with a roster of that size, somebody needs to have Gio on their 30 man.

Anybody have any grasp on the Saints RB situation? I know things may be more clear once training camp and preseason starts, but I'm almost going to avoid at all costs. I know that Saints RBs have quietly put up good numbers collectively in the past, but I have no clue how carries are going to be divided for them.

Anybody have any grasp on the Saints RB situation? I know things may be more clear once training camp and preseason starts, but I'm almost going to avoid at all costs. I know that Saints RBs have quietly put up good numbers collectively in the past, but I have no clue how carries are going to be divided for them.

I like Kamara a lot. He has the combo of a specific skillset and a team that has productively utilized that skillset in fantasy for years now. They also traded up to grab him specifically because he fits their scheme.

I would avoid Saints backfield at all costs unless one drops way below his ADP.

You have a clusterfuck between Ingram, AP, and who knows how they are going to use Kamara, but I bet they will get him involved.

I am avoiding.

Oh, I figure most people are going to avoid. I'm just predicting that they're going to drop and be staring me in the face.

Gotta figure out what round it's too hard to pass each of those guys up.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."