• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
100% agreed. I went way overboard with my strat this year. I'm going back to the drawing board in a couple leagues. GL to whoever gets my roster. Diggs and Reed should be solid keepers for you.
No RB's works in a league like my money league that is ppr and starts 3WR, 2RB, and a flex.

This league you need to have at LEAST one solid RB it seems.

Completely agree, I botched the draft big time. I hope to rebound when I get back in and get back to championship level contention.

100% agreed. I went way overboard with my strat this year. I'm going back to the drawing board in a couple leagues. GL to whoever gets my roster. Diggs and Reed should be solid keepers for you.

You abbreviated the word "strategy"?!

In the final four, we have Hurl facing off against Soda and Surge matched up against MoFlo. Two more weeks to decide the RCF football champions.

Bilal fucking Powell...

In the final four, we have Hurl facing off against Soda and Surge matched up against MoFlo. Two more weeks to decide the RCF football champions.

Bilal fucking Powell...

Pick up of the year between him & Kirk Cousins...

But you should be saying "Julian fucking Edelman", all he had to do was outscore my kicker by ~8-9..

Pick up of the year between him & Kirk Cousins...

But you should be saying "Julian fucking Edelman", all he had to do was outscore my kicker by ~8-9..

Oh yeah, that whole Monday night second half was a kick in the groin. Oh well.

Oh yeah, that whole Monday night second half was a kick in the groin. Oh well.

Was holding my breath the whole game. Thought I was toast as early as when Tucker got blocked.

I thought my semi-final matchup was going to be a nail-biter after the first two games. Turns out it's a pillow biter for Plush Cuyahoga Green.

See one of you other two shmucks in the finals.

Last edited:
YOU LIKE THAT!?

I may have to start a fantasy podcast to share my secrets...

BackToBack2016

I was worried about this week. Not because I thought I would lose but because some of the awesome players on my team were also starters on opponents' teams in other leagues. I still won those matchups as my other teams were even more awesome!

My question going into the championship round is how do the rest of you suck so badly? The same two teams in the finals two years in a row? I took TY Hilton and Doug Martin with my first two picks and still waltzed into the finals.

I sat OBJ tonight because I play against him in a money league. Didn't want to pull for and against him in same night.

I was worried about this week. Not because I thought I would lose but because some of the awesome players on my team were also starters on opponents' teams in other leagues. I still won those matchups as my other teams were even more awesome!

My question going into the championship round is how do the rest of you suck so badly? The same two teams in the finals two years in a row? I took TY Hilton and Doug Martin with my first two picks and still waltzed into the finals.

My keepers are terrible and I finished 3rd last year and 5th this year, also picked last overall. You have a point, most of this league should promise to put two coats of turtle wax on our cars for the ancedote to the "zero RB" fever.

Travis Kelce seals the deal in a week I had two guys with 30+ points on the bench.

There's a new champ in town. To be the man, you gotta beat the man, and I beat the man.

200.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."