• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Raw moving forward:

Charlotte is going to feud with Bayley, that's obvious. What does Sasha do though? There's nobody else on the roster worth facing. Will she just sit, and stew, and build toward her heel turn when Bayley wins the belt?

Does Zayn continue feuding with Strowman, or do they each move on? Would be nice to actually see Sami gain a pinfall over him. Would be really great to get Sami involved with the US Title, and get it off Roman.

Where does the New Day go from here? Do they remain as tight as ever while they attempt to regain their titles, or will we see signs of a split? Xavier would be great with the Cruiserweights, and Big E looks ready for a singles run. Cesar/Sheamus should be fun for a while regardless.

What's going on with the Jericho, Owens, Reigns, Rollins clusterfuck? Seems unlikely that they'd have a 4 way match at the Rumble, so I'm guessing we get some sort of #1 contender's match on RAW in the next few weeks.
I think Owens and Jericho wil get along for a few weeks and then the feud will begin. At least I hope. otherwise Jericho will win a number 1 contender match and be set for the rumble.

I think the shield teams with Ambrose and Unite in the rumble seguing Triple HHH

They should of had Rollins lose to Jericho.

Sasha will most like feud with Nia Jax. Then turn heel after that feud

New day I imagine will have a rematch against cesaro and Shaumus for the Rumble.

or new day will get their rematch. and lose out since the space between ppvs. give plenty of time to book Anderson and gallows againt Sheamus and cesaro.

Zayn and stoman could also be a 2 week feud. with the winner getting a shot at Reigns US Title.

boo to Reigns owens rematch. yay to Jericho in a cage

so whats the over under on Jericho throwing stuff out of the shark cage.

Raw was pretty godawful on the whole, but Jericho and Owens were goddamn hilarious in that opening scene.

"What is that key, from Game of Thrones?"
"That is clearly the wrong key for that lock."

"Is that a Dude Love wallet?"

I also loved how Owens knew exactly what Mick was trying to do to Jericho and was trying to warn him, but Jericho wasn't listening.

3 hours of RAW had only 2 good memorable moments

Nevilles promo that clearly had his real life frustration bottled in it and Strowman cleaning house

This RAW sucked

This is worse than that Goldberg RAW where WWE CLEARLY didn't give a shit about the whole show creatively because they had Goldberg at the end

Raw was pretty godawful on the whole, but Jericho and Owens were goddamn hilarious in that opening scene.

"What is that key, from Game of Thrones?"
"That is clearly the wrong key for that lock."

"Is that a Dude Love wallet?"

I also loved how Owens knew exactly what Mick was trying to do to Jericho and was trying to warn him, but Jericho wasn't listening.

The hug of Jericho. Bring it in maaaaaaaan.

I didn't wanna just accept that this RAW was gonna be so bad but I analyzed Roadblock and came to the conclusion there was NO POSSIBLE way they'd scratch out a good RAW from it. I predicted the 2 segments I knew I'd like and just watched YouTube clips. I got off work in time to catch the last hour and come to find out the main event was a rehash of the same 4 guys.

Glad I missed this RAW. I'm not just neutral I didn't get to catch it, I'm actually HAPPY I missed it.

WWE booking is impatient, short sighted and directionless. They seem to know what they are doing with Strowman and hopefully him attacking Roman first doesn't mean Roman is beating him. They also have a blueprint of how to make Neville relevant again.

But they are totally destroying the US Title, Rusev, whole women's division but Charlette, while Tag Team division, the Universal championship, basically anyone but Roman, Seth, Charlette, Strowman, Swann and Neville are being destroyed by booking

Jericho and Owens teaming up has been the absolute best thing about Raw for the last two months.

Yeah. Them and Enzo talking are pretty much the only things keeping me interested in Raw. NXT is a better product at the moment. I watched Raw live for the first time in a while and the amount of TV breaks and ads are stupid. No wonder they changed it to 3 hours, the ad revenues must be insane. 2 hours is just about enough. Otherwise your product is the same length as PPVs.

I enjoyed Roadblock and the following Raw.
It is still football season
during football season I'm not keeping track of "holy shit" and memorable moments. I'm just looking to be entertained and Raw has been providing that.

I too am not happy with Reigns still holding the US Title and going after the world Championship but it is what it is.

Thoughts on 205 Live:
  • I feel like this is the first time Neville has been interesting since he signed with the WWE/NXT. Granted, I missed most of his work in NXT (first NXT show I watched was the one where he dropped the belt to Zayn), but he just kind of seemed like a guy who could wrestle pretty well from what I did see.
  • There are just too many guys that I don't care about right now. Daivari sucks, and I have no interest in this Alexander/Dar feud. There are some solid heels at the top of the card (Neville and Kendrick), but the ones in the mid-card are awful.
  • Hopefully getting Tajiri and Tozawa will help remedy the previous issue. Both guys can go and both can play heels. Also, if Austin Aries comes to the division it would be huge.
  • I like how heel Neville wrestles a different style than face Neville. I wish more guys did that.
  • Main event was good. I also thought Dorado looked pretty solid.

Thoughts on 205 Live:
  • I feel like this is the first time Neville has been interesting since he signed with the WWE/NXT. Granted, I missed most of his work in NXT (first NXT show I watched was the one where he dropped the belt to Zayn), but he just kind of seemed like a guy who could wrestle pretty well from what I did see.
  • There are just too many guys that I don't care about right now. Daivari sucks, and I have no interest in this Alexander/Dar feud. There are some solid heels at the top of the card (Neville and Kendrick), but the ones in the mid-card are awful.
  • Hopefully getting Tajiri and Tozawa will help remedy the previous issue. Both guys can go and both can play heels. Also, if Austin Aries comes to the division it would be huge.
  • I like how heel Neville wrestles a different style than face Neville. I wish more guys did that.
  • Main event was good. I also thought Dorado looked pretty solid.
I agree there is a different tone to his moves. but I think the big difference is that he can use his strength more against cruiserweights than heavyweights.

The announcer team hinted more vets will be crossing the 205 lines over the next month

putting Aries on the announce table was another excellent move

I agree there is a different tone to his moves. but I think the big difference is that he can use his strength more against cruiserweights than heavyweights.

The announcer team hinted more vets will be crossing the 205 lines over the next month

putting Aries on the announce table was another excellent move

It was certainly a good use of Aries while he's recovering from injury. I really hope they have him join the division as well, because he's a big name and would add some prestige to the show. I'd have him be the guy to take the title off of Swann and hold it for a while. I think Swann has been doing well, but a guy like Aries who is well known by fans could really help get both the division and some of the younger cruiserweights over.

Also, Aries isn't really needed on NXT. There are enough big names there already between Nakamura, Roode, Young, Joe, and Itami. Hell, with the way NXT tapes multiple shows ahead of time he could work both. He'd be a great choice to wrestle some cruiser matches on Raw as well.

Becky Lynch is Uber talented. On this SDLive she put on a mask and bodysuit and posed as a Luchadora. Crazy thing is she totally changed her moveset and tricked everyone until she did the disarm-her.

She literally didn't do one move she does as Becky Lynch until her finisher and wrestled a full length match.

I think RAW made a wrong choice when they tried to horse talent away from SD in the draft.

The show was far superior to RAW

Becky Lynch is Uber talented. On this SDLive she put on a mask and bodysuit and posed as a Luchadora. Crazy thing is she totally changed her moveset and tricked everyone until she did the disarm-her.

She literally didn't do one move she does as Becky Lynch until her finisher and wrestled a full length match.

I think RAW made a wrong choice when they tried to horse talent away from SD in the draft.

The show was far superior to RAW

I think the main difference between Raw and Smackdown is that Vince is more hands-on with Raw, which leads to more dumb decisions and terrible dialogue.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."