• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm wondering how much flexibility that Owens gets. It seemed like on raw he was making fun of creative running over Jericho multiple times during the bit.

Also on roadbloack he told Reigns " why didn't you put your tile on the line " You got no balls"

It seems the wrestlers can write something and submit it to creative for approval and some have the green light for limited improv .

Owens goading Reigns to put his title on the line seems more owens like.

I'm wondering how much flexibility that Owens gets. It seemed like on raw he was making fun of creative running over Jericho multiple times during the bit.

Also on roadbloack he told Reigns " why didn't you put your tile on the line " You got no balls"

It seems the wrestlers can write something and submit it to creative for approval and some have the green light for limited improv .

Owens goading Reigns to put his title on the line seems more owens like.
From everything iv heard and info from
Former champs and WWE wrestlers they say that Vince has to approve EVERYTHING. Every segment, every word that's said. So to your question in promos the guys on RAW at least have NO FREEDOM AT ALL. Unless your Jericho, or Enzo and Cass, Heyman or Brock. In the ring it's prob say what you wanna say. But iv heard Vince himself will phone in to the refs via headset and he'll tell wrestlers to say stuff DURING THE MATCH. I learned that a couple months ago and was so surprised. Like that's definitely micromanaging at a bad level

Last edited:
I can't stop thinking about Samoa Joes debut. That guy singlehandedly makes RAW watchable again if he's the top heel.

I heard Vince doesn't watch NXT or Indy shows so I fear he goes to RAW and becomes fuel to Roman Reign's non existent fire but I'm surely confident everyone in the company knows his worth and I'm double confident he has a set of balls and won't let the WWE screw him over story wise.

I also fear Vince's ego and that he'd nevertheless let 2 TNA guys be the top heels in his company. So either AJ or Joe will be screwed. Both won't be successful at the same time

I can't stop thinking about Samoa Joes debut. That guy singlehandedly makes RAW watchable again if he's the top heel.

I heard Vince doesn't watch NXT or Indy shows so I fear he goes to RAW and becomes fuel to Roman Reign's non existent fire but I'm surely confident everyone in the company knows his worth and I'm double confident he has a set of balls and won't let the WWE screw him over story wise.

I also fear Vince's ego and that he'd nevertheless let 2 TNA guys be the top heels in his company. So either AJ or Joe will be screwed. Both won't be successful at the same time

I would assume Joe goes to Smackdown, possibly even as a face

The Wrestling Observer (via Wrestlezone.com) has an update regarding WWE’s recent announcement of the UK Tournament and championship and the timing of said announcement. According to the report, the timing of the announcement is said to be in response to ITV’s World of Sport special and FloSlam. Sources in the UK claim they know the ITV one-off special was what caused Vince McMahon to bring about WWE’s UK Tournament.

Seems that vince was worried ITV would startup their weekly wrestling program again. Apparently the ITV special will include Jim Ross as commentator.

Last edited:
Jim Ross is. You can hear him in the trailer for it. Like I said Vince is definitely trying to do a global territory system.

Jim Ross is. You can hear him in the trailer for it. Like I said Vince is definitely trying to do a global territory system.

With the Network it's a lot more feasible than it would have been a decade ago.

Raw was total ass. 3 hours of WWE and less than 40 mins is good. Neville, Cruiserweights and Strowman for 2 weeks in a row are the only watchable parts of the whole show.

I watched the Luke Harper VS Dean Ambrose match on last weeks SDLIVE and it STARTS OUT on fire. Those men are flying around hiring good moves in abundance ALL match.

Then I watch today's main event.....which literally put me to sleep. I'm one of the last guys to get off the Roman Reigns train but it's clear WWE makes Kevin Owens throw on so many holds and headlocks because they want to compensate for Roman having only 4 moves. When Owens got a little momentum going he'd put on a headlock. That would last 59 mins and then Roman would get out and hit a clothesline. Then when it picked back up Owens would lock in another hold. Then the interference came and made it clear these guys were going through the motions to get the shitty interference spot over with. But the match never picked up and the last 2 matches between these men have sucked and it's almost like a punishment knowing they have to go again at Royal Rumble

Really great match between Cage and Tejano on Lucha Underground this week. And I'm really looking forward to Mack/Mundo in next week's main event.

Sucks that Angelico got hurt again, though. He barely even got the chance to come back.

WWE used Strowman to give Roman the rub with Goldberg

I'm done with RAW

Now Strowman looks trash

I'm done with RAW

Now Strowman looks trash
Getting double speared by Roman and Goldberg at the same time after a last man standing match looks like trash?

I'm done with RAW

Now Strowman looks trash

My favorite part of all that was how dead the crowd was for that double spear. Honestly, that whole segment died the second Reigns' music hit. The crowd was into it before that.

My favorite part of all that was how dead the crowd was for that double spear. Honestly, that whole segment died the second Reigns' music hit. The crowd was into it before that.
If they do that with Roman I'm ok

I just rather they don't include other incredibly over ppl like Strowman and Owens in it. New Day could've taken a spear, primo and epico, ANYBODY else. And Owens wasn't even a factor in the segment other than showing our Universal champ is afraid of Strowman and Reigns isn't

Like cmon man

Getting double speared by Roman and Goldberg at the same time after a last man standing match looks like trash?
It's not but this Roman thing is slowly but surely getting to me. He's still decent in ring to me even with a small moveset but his booking has been so one sided it's not fair to anyone but him. Now at first I didn't care because that's been done before and it's how you get monsters over.

But it didn't work with Roman on 3 occasions. A regular company would let it go and change its plans. WWE Keeps ramming him down our throats and that's the only reason there is such a vocal pushback. Simply put he's not over. And WWE likes to think he's a Cena type where fans love him or hate him but either way we respect him. It isn't the same. Fans either love Reigns or they are sick of his face and literally can't wait until he's off their TV

Hate Cena all you want but hes a walking 5 star match

Man, you'd think shit ratings would prove he's not worth the ring time. Especially when you have guys like Owens, who I consider a generational talent with his in-ring and mic ability. He's definitely one of the only reasons I still watch wrestling. Him and Jericho combined are incredible, to the point where I was really hoping the fake feud swerve was just a ruse.

Back to Roman - I'm not sure why Vince is so enamoured with this guy. Is it the family? Because they bitched so hard when he lost. Either way, I think once Vince dies, the company will be better off. Or at least I hope so because the quality of NXT is streets ahead of the rest of the organization.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."