• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

All Star 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It can't go that way. It's goes to guards (two slots) and forwards (three slots). You can't have three guards start.
I'm saying theoretically, in the future, my idea is they could do two guard slots, two forward slots, and one flex spot.

But with the media voting this year, we will see how that pans out. One step at a time. It should rectify Zaza getting voted in. Hopefully rectifies Wade and Steph starting. But I'm afraid it will work against Love. We will see how biased it is.

Tristan going nuts retweeting everyone who voted for him. The Kardashians trying to get him in too, Khloe retweeting everyone as well :chuckle:
With how low the votes are this actually could make a huge difference. Khloe Kardashian has 22 million followers somehow and I'd guess the vast majority of them don't give a shit about basketball, but do give a shit about Khloe's boyfriend

LeBron and Giannas on the same team will be fun to watch.
LeBron & Giannis on the same team? We know what that means...

1f84a300a81e4aeb865c03a964c5de73.png

I'm saying theoretically, in the future, my idea is they could do two guard slots, two forward slots, and one flex spot.

But with the media voting this year, we will see how that pans out. One step at a time. It should rectify Zaza getting voted in. Hopefully rectifies Wade and Steph starting. But I'm afraid it will work against Love. We will see how biased it is.

I edited my post. I didn't get a chance to read it all.

I'd be open to that, but fuck Curry. Let him come off the bench like the twat he is.

I edited my post. I didn't get a chance to read it all.

I'd be open to that, but fuck Curry. Let him come off the bench like the twat he is.
Curry shouldn't start this year, but my idea would also guarantee Harden and Westbrook make it and one of them wouldn't get snubbed. Which it would work the same if there were better players in the forward spot.

I don't think media will vote for Curry this year.

Eh, for the first time ever I'm gonna vote twice, and once will be a total homer vote. I don't normally do that, but if fans are gonna vote for Zaza Pachulia, then lets join the stupidity. So one of my votes will be for five Cavs starters.

EDIT: I think the West starters, if voting seriously, are pretty easy to pick. Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Leonard, and Davis. Maybe tough if you don't want to award Davis because his team has a losing record, but that's pretty harsh.

Last edited:
Davis deserves to start IMO. My West starters: Leonard, Durant, Davis, Harden and Westbrook.

Wouldn't it just be the most Warriors thing ever if BOTH Curry and Zaza get to start the ASG over more deserving competition? Only to be surpassed in warriorsness if they only win the fan vote and get bumped out by players and the media -- unleashing an epic "dubnation" meltdown.

Wouldn't it just be the most Warriors thing ever if BOTH Curry and Zaza get to start the ASG over more deserving competition? Only to be surpassed in warriorsness if they only win the fan vote and get bumped out by players and the media -- unleashing an epic "dubnation" meltdown.

Players fucking hate the Warriors and Curry, as they're viewed as arrogant & smug douchebags.

No player will vote for any Warriors players so that's 25% more votes going to guys like Kawhi/Davis, Players have giant agendas and biases too probably more than fans, remember how the players voted Harden the MVP not Curry? I'm happy they finally have some say in this too.

Players fucking hate the Warriors and Curry, as they're viewed as arrogant & smug douchebags.

No player will vote for any Warriors players so that's 25% more votes going to guys like Kawhi/Davis, Players have giant agendas and biases too probably more than fans, remember how the players voted Harden the MVP not Curry? I'm happy they finally have some say in this too.

That's a great point. Also: Under Armor. There already seems to be tension in the background now that the Warriors have such a marquee Nike guy.

Or imagine Zaza gets in and Draymond doesn't. His ego wouldn't be able to handle it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."