• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OSU Recruiting Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Woke up to this shocker... Tyjon Lindsey has decommitted

Hope he has fun in Nebraska getting dominated by us. Until more details come out, he just made a huge mistake. It's not like he is stuck behind a plethora of badass WR's that are on our roster.

I wanted Jaylen anyway even before this. Any idea why he's decommitting?

I don't suppose it's a coincidence Eric Glover-Williams is moving to the offensive side of the ball.

Odds are this has been coming for a while, but Nebraska people are saying he was dropped by OSU.

I'd imagine he ends up at Nebraska, btw.

I don't suppose it's a coincidence Eric Glover-Williams is moving to the offensive side of the ball.

Odds are this has been coming for a while, but Nebraska people are saying he was dropped by OSU.

I'd imagine he ends up at Nebraska, btw.

Not sure why OSU would drop him... I wonder if the injury had anything to do with it? Maybe they felt he wouldn't gain the speed back to offset being undersized. I don't know... just thinking out loud.

Glover-Williams and White being named WRs yesterday definitely makes more sense now.

I am excited about Jaylen Harris though... our WRs are going to have some size here soon.

Harris 6'5"
Victor 6'4"
Grimes 6'3"
White 6'3"
Mack 6'1"

Not sure why OSU would drop him... I wonder if the injury had anything to do with it? Maybe they felt he wouldn't gain the speed back to offset being undersized. I don't know... just thinking out loud.

Glover-Williams and White being named WRs yesterday definitely makes more sense now.

I am excited about Jaylen Harris though... our WRs are going to have some size here soon.

Harris 6'5"
Victor 6'4"
Grimes 6'3"
White 6'3"
Mack 6'1"

Warren Harding's Lynn Bowden is another name to keep an eye on as well.

He's got ties to Kevin Wilson (former IU commit) and has not received an OSU offer for one reason or another (grades, possible attitude).

There are rumblings an offer could be coming his way.

Warren Harding's Lynn Bowden is another name to keep an eye on as well.

He's got ties to Kevin Wilson (former IU commit) and has not received an OSU offer for one reason or another (grades, possible attitude).

There are rumblings an offer could be coming his way.

I've heard the same rumblings about Bowden recently, especially being a Youngstown native. He's an intriguing athlete, but something does worry me about him. Like, why does an 18 year old have neck tattoos...

Washington commit. 6'4

But you see how committing can work out for ya. Doubt anything is happening.

Read on 11W that Lindsey was not dropped by the Buckeyes.. it was his decision, and that OSU is still going to try and persuade him to change his mind. Zach Smith flying out to Vegas this week.

Makes me wonder how close his commitment was tied to Tim Beck, and if Beck leaving (shown the door) influenced his decision. Also wonder if Wilson's history in dealing with injured players played a factor.

At the end of the day it's whatever... Wilson/Day over Warriner/Beck is bigger than any one recruit for me.

Yeah apparently there are going to be stories coming out. From the "reporters eyes" we have to wait and read the story to see the whole thing. Apparently he was torn up about it or something. Well if it happens to be HIS decision to leave, why are you so torn up about it?? Guess we will see, don't want to hate on the kid anymore until we see the full story.

Also...his name was brought up and pretty much a Buckeye. 6'5 4* WR.

Are we trying to build the tallest young WR's ever?

Grimes 6'4
Harris 6'5
Victor 6'4
Mack 6'2

Stump 6'3
Campbell 6'1
Hill 6'0

Would have been nice to keep Tyjon.

5'10"

"(Ohio State) told me about their coaching staff, and how I could be a real good fit for them," Cruichshank said. "I watch them almost every Saturday. I see Curtis balling them."

The 5-foot-10, 165-pound Cruickshank said he spends a lot of time working at receiver as well as playing quarterback for the Dutchmen.

"I like playing receiver also," Cruickshank said. "I work out at the park by my house, and in practice I still get receiver reps. I like the route running, making people miss."

Scouting Report: Cruichshank has tremendous ability to stop and start, and he accelerates quickly. His change of direction is very good, and he can escape tight spaces and make big plays. He will need to add size and strength to handle physical cornerbacks at the college level, but he has big upside.

5'10"

"(Ohio State) told me about their coaching staff, and how I could be a real good fit for them," Cruichshank said. "I watch them almost every Saturday. I see Curtis balling them."

The 5-foot-10, 165-pound Cruickshank said he spends a lot of time working at receiver as well as playing quarterback for the Dutchmen.

"I like playing receiver also," Cruickshank said. "I work out at the park by my house, and in practice I still get receiver reps. I like the route running, making people miss."

Scouting Report: Cruichshank has tremendous ability to stop and start, and he accelerates quickly. His change of direction is very good, and he can escape tight spaces and make big plays. He will need to add size and strength to handle physical cornerbacks at the college level, but he has big upside.

Isn't that Curtis Samuel's HS?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."