• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Those Warriors fans act like Curry got shot by a sniper.

To be fair, "the diff" is pretty dumb
How? Why?

It isn't saying people can't do the math (though some people really can't, and I'm not sure why that deserves chastising. I tutored in college and some people who've had horrendous teachers their whole life and genuinely had to learn the concept of negative numbers probably find it really helpful) it's just there for convenience.

I literally majored in math and I like it. When I'm screaming and on my feet and erratic over the game in the 4th quarter I prefer to just look at the difference than both scores and subtract them.

If you don't like it just ignore it? I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with the diff.

Also Kerr might not understand this, but sometimes alcohol makes math harder than it appears!

How? Why?

It isn't saying people can't do the math (though some people really can't, and I'm not sure why that deserves chastising. I tutored in college and some people who've had horrendous teachers their whole life and genuinely had to learn the concept of negative numbers probably find it really helpful) it's just there for convenience.

I literally majored in math and I like it. When I'm screaming and on my feet and erratic over the game in the 4th quarter I prefer to just look at the difference than both scores and subtract them.

If you don't like it just ignore it? I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with the diff.

Also Kerr might not understand this, but sometimes alcohol makes math harder than it appears!

I thought we were talking about the dumb "be the diff" stuff that the Cavs put on the scoreboard, not the actual difference in score

Kerr can't keep the cavs out of his head. I love it.

I thought we were talking about the dumb "be the diff" stuff that the Cavs put on the scoreboard, not the actual difference in score
Oh I thought we were talking about the difference in score being posted.

At least that is what Kerr was talking about because he followed it up with "in case you can't do math" when making fun of it.

Oh I thought we were talking about the difference in score being posted.

At least that is what Kerr was talking about because he followed it up with "in case you can't do math" when making fun of it.

Looking into it, I think you may be right. I have no problem with putting the actual difference on the scoreboard, that's whatever.

To be fair, "the diff" is pretty dumb
If I had a nickel for everytime someone asked me what the diff was... Well I'd have zero nickels.. because our scoreboard has the diff,.

Your move D Wreck

I don't care about "The Diff" either way, I'm surprised people do

I don't care about "The Diff" either way, I'm surprised people do

It's not a big deal, but I am not sure anyone wants to defend it. It's like advertising you wrote an L and R on your shoes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."