• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

All Star 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Its crazy that an LBJ tweet with a RT just led to 9k votes for K Love.

Id love to see TT get a spike LMAO

KhLivqF.png

Make your voice heard

I've been telling all my friends who don't really know basketball very well to vote for Seth Curry.

"Oh, yeah, I know him. He's good."

I'm convinced Steph may lose something like 50K votes for that very reason.

I gave Korver and Frye a vote today. Had to switch it up a little.

Still voting for Westbrook and Harden so they surpass Steph.

Important tip to help the Cav's get more votes

If you're using twitter add Kawhi Leonard to the list every time you vote, you will get 10 retweets automatically by bots when you write Kawhi Leonard down.

I just voted for 10 Cavaliers on google. Wtf? Is that a glitch? I was messing around to see what would happen and it accepted it.

edit- I guess it operates more like Twitter. You can vote for whoever you want? I thought it was like NBA.com. Tbh, Twitter and Google aren't reliable voting sources. Especially with Twitter discovering the bots that give automatic retweets for certain players. It should really just be through NBA.com like it used to be to actually be fair. But whatever.

Last edited:
Important tip to help the Cav's get more votes

If you're using twitter add Kawhi Leonard to the list every time you vote, you will get 10 retweets automatically by bots when you write Kawhi Leonard down.
Tweets with more than one player are void. So if you do that, it won't count. But it is interesting about the bots. I wonder how they rectify that.

This is my list -

Kyrie Irving
LeBron James
Kevin Love
Tristan Thompson
Dwayne Wade (because fuck john wall :chuckle:)

Anthony Davis
Demarcus Cousins
Kawhi Leonard
James Harden
Russell Westbrook

Those 5 West players are legit threats to take GS player spots, Curry bandwagon is still huge but Russell/Harden are very close, like 15k votes.

Boogie is like 35k away from a player that averages 10 points, smdh what a joke....

Tweets with more than one player are void. So if you do that, it won't count. But it is interesting about the bots. I wonder how they rectify that.

Kawhi has a lot of votes, I think the bots are working its very hard to do anything about it, I don't really care though because its Kawhi and he really deserves to start every All-Star game.

damn didn't know about the 1 player rule, seeing a lot of people voting in lists guess all those votes are trash than?

Last edited:
As it stands, the starters would be Kyrie/Wade/LeBron/Giannis/Love vs Steph/Harden/Kawhi/Durant/Pachulia... Minus Zaza that sounds like a lot of fun.

Donkey who's averaging 10-7-7 on 32% 3pt has more votes than a player averaging 28-10-4 smh,

Also If Zaza doesn't start NBA is rigged sorry I saw it live, respect the peoples choice silver!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."