• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Look, we have one tough road schedule coming before Monday and I don't know if the rest of the rotation is going to unlock Korver's potential in six days. If I were Golden State and I just went 0 for the last four games against the Cavs, I'd have the Cavs on the brain as well.

Reggie Miller just called KD an alpha.

Have fun, RCF.

How? Why?

It isn't saying people can't do the math (though some people really can't, and I'm not sure why that deserves chastising. I tutored in college and some people who've had horrendous teachers their whole life and genuinely had to learn the concept of negative numbers probably find it really helpful) it's just there for convenience.

I literally majored in math and I like it. When I'm screaming and on my feet and erratic over the game in the 4th quarter I prefer to just look at the difference than both scores and subtract them.

If you don't like it just ignore it? I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with the diff.

Also Kerr might not understand this, but sometimes alcohol makes math harder than it appears!
F*** Steve Kerr

We are Kerr's worst nightmare...besides Michael Jordan's fist that is.

Klay Thompson is easily the biggest phony in the warriors

Screen_Shot_2016-06-02_at_8.36.58_PM.0.png

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."