• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Andrew Wiggins

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Because I've seen enough drafts come and go over the years. Super draft years end up being duds, bad years end up being great. The draft is a crap shoot and rarely is there a can't miss sure fire guy. There isn't one of those guys in this draft.

It could very well churn out all stars and a superstar but there is no sure fire guy in this draft.

I'm not impressed at all with josh Jackson who had a lot of hype surrounding him.

I get the sentiment, but 2013 was a terrible draft compared to 2014. Giannis is a star, but the '14 draft still has far more good players already than the 2013 draft does, and at younger ages.

I'd take Jokic ('14) over everyone in the '13 draft outside of Giannis. Parker, Randle, LaVine, Wiggins, Embiid. These are all players with star to superstar potential.

I like Josh Jackson, but his shot is absolutely broken. He's got serious potential if he fixes it though because he's just a good basketball player.

Ill also say this about the '14 draft, Parker is going unnoticed because of giannis. But people are totally undervaluing the type of highly efficient scoring machine he's becoming.

Ill also say this about the '14 draft, Parker is going unnoticed because of giannis. But people are totally undervaluing the type of highly efficient scoring machine he's becoming.
And I don't even think he's really being put in an optimal position to succeed offensively.

Could be one of the best scorers in the league very soon.

I get the sentiment, but 2013 was a terrible draft compared to 2014. Giannis is a star, but the '14 draft still has far more good players already than the 2013 draft does, and at younger ages.
I'd take Jokic ('14) over everyone in the '13 draft outside of Giannis. Parker, Randle, LaVine, Wiggins, Embiid. These are all players with star to superstar potential.

You're right, most of the lottery players in that 2013 draft are role players at best. However, it seems like great players come out of every draft, and, as we saw in 13 and 14, it's usually a few of those "intriguing" guys who end up being the jackpot players.

For example, back in 2009 the Cavs drafted this guy named Eyenga who could jump out of the gym, and... Wait, never mind.

Definitely taking Joe Harris over this guy.

Was he on the court tonight?

Jalen Rose he is a much better fit for the Cavs than Love and that the Cavs easily win the title has Wiggins been on the team.

Still waiting for that vaunted defense to show up.

Something I posted in the game thread, but is a serious question, I wouldn't mind seeing discussed:

I thought that, coming into the league, Wiggins had the athleticism to be an elite defender, but was rough on the offensive end? What happened with that? Why has he turned out to be a decent scorer and a crappy defender? Did he just work on one end, but not the other? Or were reports of his potential as a defender always premature?

Something I posted in the game thread, but is a serious question, I wouldn't mind seeing discussed:

I thought that, coming into the league, Wiggins had the athleticism to be an elite defender, but was rough on the offensive end? What happened with that? Why has he turned out to be a decent scorer and a crappy defender? Did he just work on one end, but not the other? Or were reports of his potential as a defender always premature?

He's got all the potential in the world, but he hasn't taken that side of the floor very seriously at all, and his bball iq looks low so far.

He has been slightly better all around since Lavine has been hurt, but hes still not even close to being what he should have been.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."