• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trade Rumor(s)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Having a hard time understanding him.. what?

Houston, and other teams, are making offers for Cavaliers player Iman Shumpert. Cavaliers are not interested in any of the offers they've received for player Iman Shumpert.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
1 minute ago
More on the Houston/Cleveland trade talks: The Cavs want Rockets G Patrick Beverley in an Iman Shumpert deal, according to league sources
Any help? :p

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
about 5 minutes ago
Houston covets Iman Shumpert, but the Cavs want Patrick Beverley. And @Calvin Watkins reports that Houston doesn't want to surrender Beverley

Update.....

Calvin Watkins
@calvinwatkins
1 minute ago
According to a source, Rockets have no plans to trade Pat Beverley.

Joe Vardon @joevardon
1 minute ago
Cavs not interested in early offers from Rockets, others for Iman Shumpert @clevelanddotcom bit.ly/2md0CCS

You gotta start embedding these bad boys dude.

I understand your reaction (at least I think I'm interpreting your Emoji correctly), but know that Larry Sanders is a nut bag of enormous proportions. He is talented, when he wants to show it, and when he wants to work at it...but, that is not always the case. It might not "usually" be the case.

He can be a real distraction. Disorderly conduct, two drug suspensions, heart not in it (after cashing big checks of course), depression, animal cruelty charges, multiple psychological disorders. The guy would be a rim protector, but he makes the NFL's Ricky Williams look like a choir boy.

So don't be so quick with the cute Emoji. This guy can help the team if he is there physically and mentally; or, he can distract it in a major way. That a risk that can't be taken lightly.

Regardless. Your other option was Andy. He's complete trash and unplayable now. He'd be a waste of a roster spot. Don't let nostalgia fool you.

The links are all clickable this way....can't seem to embed ...either because I don't stay signed into Twitter or because I'm on iOS.

On iOS, if you just hit the drop down arrow in the upper right hand corner of the tweet, and click "Share Tweet via", it lets you "Copy Link to Tweet".

Then you just paste that on the board, and bam...embedded.

On iOS, if you just hit the drop down arrow in the upper right hand corner of the tweet, and click "Share Tweet via", it lets you "Copy Link to Tweet".

Then you just paste that on the board, and bam...embedded.
Thanks for the info, however if I'm using Safari and I'm not signed in to my Twitter account there is no drop down arrow.

Lue on Sanders: "He's a good dude. Larry's had some negative things said about him, but for 1st time talking to him 1on1, he's a great guy
Lue on Sanders: "Does he really want to play the game and does he still love it? If his mindset is right, he's definitely a good player."
Lue: "I don't expect anything to happen (with Cavs at deadline), but I don't know"

True statement. However, we have no more roster spots unless you want to dump Liggins or Felder, which is unlikely. Also, he's not exactly the type of guy that would gel in the locker room, IMHO. He's talented enough, but there would be very few minutes for him here.

Won't happen.
I agree that it's unlikely, but if we really wanted to go for it, I would do it. He hasn't been bad for the Knicks and he sure can score better than Felder or Liggins. ( not that that's their function)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."