• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Warriors have some nice hGH down there. his recovery rate makes no sense. Curry never gets injured after being plagued with injuries for most of his career. Rest of the Warriors are bulletproof aswell.

yup. he'll beat the timetable and be back better than ever

Bike doesn't mean much. Lateral movement is the make or break point for him, and we don't know how far away he is from that just yet. So far all we have is bike and stationary jump shots...
That pick n wheel is going to be a terror

GSW must have the magical wheel chair that Paul Pierce rode off the Garden floor. That thing has magical healing powers.

God damnit I actually think McGee can make a positive impact in the finals

What are the fucking odds

God damnit I actually think McGee can make a positive impact in the finals

What are the fucking odds
Only thing is that I think Cavs go Love at center if the Warriors are going to play McGee. He can't beat you with the ball, and I'm willing to take my chances with Love chasing him around preventing quick cuts to the basket.

With that said, if McGee can really beat Love without the ball, it probably won't pay off. But McGee gives us a really easy target to attack off screens. I think, if anything, he is probably a net neutral.

Only thing is that I think Cavs go Love at center if the Warriors are going to play McGee. He can't beat you with the ball, and I'm willing to take my chances with Love chasing him around preventing quick cuts to the basket.

With that said, if McGee can really beat Love without the ball, it probably won't pay off. But McGee gives us a really easy target to attack off screens. I think, if anything, he is probably a net neutral.

McGee switched onto Kyrie and Kyrie's man switched onto Kevin.. yes please.

I've been bottling my thoughts on McGee for quite some time now. It's just frustrating that we got a freaking Birdman and McGee has looked pretty good for the Warriors.

I get that he would be a liability against our small lineup, but I think he can frustrate the hell out of us on the other end with lobs and then out of no where McGee has 6 points in 4 minutes on the easiest baskets of the game

I've been bottling my thoughts on McGee for quite some time now. It's just frustrating that we got a freaking Birdman and McGee has looked pretty good for the Warriors.

I get that he would be a liability against our small lineup, but I think he can frustrate the hell out of us on the other end with lobs and then out of no where McGee has 6 points in 4 minutes on the easiest baskets of the game
Nah, don't bottle your thoughts. I think you have a point on McGee. I'd imagine Lue tries to attack him like we attacked Ezeli last season... But McGee is definitely a different challenge on the other side of the ball.

How teams don't attack David West in the pick-and-roll is beyond me. The dude looks like he's walking through mud. Houston, Portland, Cavs, etc. would all destroy the Warriors when West got minutes.

"And just like that Golden State showing why they're the two-time defending [awkward pause]... Western conference champs".

Greg Anthony sounded physically hurt coming out of that pause.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."