• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Spring Training Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Better than Mejier?
Meija is our #1 when Zimmer gets called up

But I'm so stuck in this Yandy craze right now... he's definitely making a very strong case to starting opening day.

Meija to me is an all around prospect, Diaz is just a very good hitter. His batting skills potentially is equal to Ramirez/Brantley. If Diaz can work on his fielding and cut down the mistakes at 3rd, he should make this team.

I'd riot if Martinez ends up taking this vacancy.

I only have that idea because I got into a social media convo with a lady tribe fan and she claims Tito will go with Martinez....

Please for the love of god... anybody but him

I'd riot if Martinez ends up taking this vacancy.

I only have that idea because I got into a social media convo with a lady tribe fan and she claims Tito will go with Martinez....

Please for the love of god... anybody but him
Gross exaggeration- if you didn't riot after the Cavs win you aren't rioting over this. I would have believed your if you would have said you would have climbed shit instead.

And it's going to be Martinez. His grit and sticktoitiveness simply can't be quantified.

And it's going to be Martinez. His grit and sticktoitiveness simply can't be quantified.

tenor.gif

I was on the fence until the introduction of the nickname Handy Yandy. He needs to make this team.

Is it corny? Anything I start is usually corny lol. Nobody liked RoBo for Roberto haha

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."