• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE/NXT/AEW/NJPW Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Latest complaint is Stephanie the bitch McMahon hired Foley just to fire Foley in her ultimate demonic ways of just being the power hungry person she is, and has she ever put somebody over? The Authority seems to be back and I hope theirs only one captain that can right the ship, Kurt!!

I just can't muster one single fuck to give about any part of Wrestlemania.

I hate the main event, Miz has all this heat being wasted along with Cena's profile and that STUPID fucking couples match, Roman vs. Undertaker is one of the most mishandled and mismanaged angles I've ever seen and it's most likely going to end up with a terrible fucking match, Dean is wasting away in a bullshit match with Baron Corbin that he's in all likelihood going to lose, they are probably going to give the title to Randy Orton of all people, AJ Styles is being relegated to a match with SHANE MCMAHON ON THE FUCKING UNDERCARD, and there is no sign of either Sami Zayn or Samoa Joe.

Jericho and Owens will probably be fine though.

I just can't muster one single fuck to give about any part of Wrestlemania.

I hate the main event, Miz has all this heat being wasted along with Cena's profile and that STUPID fucking couples match, Roman vs. Undertaker is one of the most mishandled and mismanaged angles I've ever seen and it's most likely going to end up with a terrible fucking match, Dean is wasting away in a bullshit match with Baron Corbin that he's in all likelihood going to lose, they are probably going to give the title to Randy Orton of all people, AJ Styles is being relegated to a match with SHANE MCMAHON ON THE FUCKING UNDERCARD, and there is no sign of either Sami Zayn or Samoa Joe.

Jericho and Owens will probably be fine though.

I agree with most of your criticisms except for the bolded. I think the feud with Corbin is the best thing Ambrose has done all year, and I'm looking forward to seeing Corbin go over.

Also, I agree it'll suck if Orton goes over, but I don't think he's going over. I think Wyatt retains.

There's a lot of bullshit mixed in this year (always is), but I'm looking forward to a few things:

Rollins going over HHH
Owens/Jericho
Wyatt/Orton
Raw Women's match
Corbin going over Ambrose
Aries/Neville if it's given at least 10 minutes

Like I said, a lot of bullshit involved, but there are still things to enjoy (at least for me). Even Styles/Shane, which is a waste of Styles, will probably be enjoyable just because it's Styles.

Everything seems predictable. What are the 'holy shit' unpredictable moment's going to be?

A few mania's ago I jumped out of my seat for DX and nWo interfering. I doubt there will be surprising moments like that.

Everything seems predictable. What are the 'holy shit' unpredictable moment's going to be?

A few mania's ago I jumped out of my seat for DX and nWo interfering. I doubt there will be surprising moments like that.

Part of the problem is that the entire card always leaks four months before 'Mania and then the WWE proceeds to change absolutely none of it.

Man, what a shitty day, Jim Ross's wife got killed while riding her motorized scooter. She was in critical condition and eventually lost.

Motorcycles/scooters are dangerous, you simply can't dodge stupid people.

Man, what a shitty day, Jim Ross's wife got killed while riding her motorized scooter. She was in critical condition and eventually lost.

Motorcycles/scooters are dangerous, you simply can't dodge stupid people.

Terrible, but really? No helmet?

I'm not sure about the helmet, but thats the 2nd mistake, 1st is riding a bike.
She had a fractured skull and reported that she wasn't wearing a helmet, but yes, riding a bike is mistake #1.

She had a fractured skull and reported that she wasn't wearing a helmet, but yes, riding a bike is mistake #1.
I know nothing about Vespa, but aren't their bikes designed for shorter treks. 30 miles seems a little crazy. Let alone 30 miles for the gym.

I know nothing about Vespa, but aren't their bikes designed for shorter treks. 30 miles seems a little crazy. Let alone 30 miles for the gym.

A Vespa is just a motorized scooter. No reason why you couldn't ride it thirty miles, although doing so without a helmet is obviously a bad idea.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."