• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dream Team 4: Golden State Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
After nearly losing to Philadelphia, the Warriors are playing the defense they have all year and look very similar to the 2016 team. I think Vegas would have them as favorites to come out of the West even if Durant didn't play. It doesn't mean they will, but it just shows you how stacked of a team that coward Durant joined.

agreed. 538 says they're a Hillary Clinton level lock even with KD's boo boo

Everyone knows they are still the best team ever built

The better they are the better it looks on your resume when you beat them

Don't get it twisted though, if Mr magoo or hell if Barnes picks up the flu in the finals the warriors fans will use that excuse

I guarantee

Durant is now expected back before the end of the regular season.

Durant is now expected back before the end of the regular season.

lets be clear the warriors are "hopeful" he will be back before the end of the regular season, depending on how his body responds to increased rehab.

Gonna be watching these dumb fuckers win the Finals like

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

lets be clear the warriors are "hopeful" he will be back before the end of the regular season, depending on how his body responds to increased rehab.

They might just rest him for the first two rounds, just to be safe

They are just a well oiled machine

Already hear from the warriors fans that they will play KD as a ultimate 6th man 20 minutes a night.

That's what he's best for with this team

Don't get in currys way, situational player..

Now that they figured it out don't see how they will lose a game in the postseason

Damn you basketball gods

The only difference is I won't go around beating my chest and giving everyone the "I told you so" treatment if/when it happens like you most assuredly will.

Ill give you all night to go search around the board for me doing that. Good luck. Now people love doing that to me and they get oh so salty when they can't, but I don't do that shit.

Then you can give me NorthCoastBias guide to when its acceptable to have a negative opinion of this team and when its not, so I can try to follow it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."