• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It was a "big" deal on Twitter for like 5min. until people realized we didn't bring him in to teach about elevator etiquette.

??? Seriously? I thought he held the door for her when he dragged her out. How is that not etiquette??

Surprised to hear McCall hasn't solidified himself as at least Weber's backup. Thought he would certainly compete for the starting H-back job. It seems every time he touched the ball last year, good things happened.

couple other tidbits from that presser:

-Baron Browning injured his shoulder and will be out for a few months but will be full go by camp

-DeVon Hamilton broke his foot but will be fine by camp

-Said McLauren, Victor, Mack are other wideouts that are doing well

Surprised to hear McCall hasn't solidified himself as at least Weber's backup. Thought he would certainly compete for the starting H-back job. It seems every time he touched the ball last year, good things happened.
I know that string of tweets mentioned Parris Campbell as Samuel's heir at HBack, but I wouldn't be shocked if they're tinkering with McCall at both spots. He might be #2/3 behind Weber and #2 behind Campbell, which should result in a decent amount of touches.

The beauty of Samuel was that he worked as the running and receiving threat in the H-Back role.

This year I'd guess Campbell fills out the receiving aspect, while McCall handles the running duties.

Thanks for keeping this up, 6Pack... This dude seems like a monster. With the trend toward mobile QB's, this guy is going to be a tremendous asset, not to mention, I think some QBs will have nightmares about him.

Nice article from ESPin (shocker) on the passing expectations this year.

"The biggest difference i've seen, this going into my fourth year, we're meeting with the quarterbacks every single day on the deep ball alone. We're not leaving any stone unturned this year."

This, while frustrating to hear, explains a lot about last year. I was so annoyed by the lack of development in the intermediate passing game. It's almost as if they gave up on it in the regular season after the OK game and only revisited it for bowl prep, which was a recipe for disaster. JT possesses the deep-ball accuracy but if the timing b/w QB and WR is off, the whole play can fall off the rails quickly. All you need to do is hit on one deep ball to change the landscape of a game...JT needs to not only be confident in calling those plays, He should be confident in the talent around him to make those plays. It's not all on him.

Not sure if this is a Kevin Wilson move but i like it. I am glad the issue is being addressed head-on. Making it so routine will hopefully pay dividends. Trust must be established first b/w JT and his wide-outs. Constant reps in practice are key.

S/O to everyone who spent time and money to go see a "game" of two hand touch.

S/O to everyone who spent time and money to go see a "game" of two hand touch.
Yeah, I am glad tickets sold out before I went to buy them. This is pretty lame.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."