• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 73 | Cavs (47-25) @ Spurs (56-16) | March 27, 2017 | 8:00pm EST (Star Wars Edition)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What happened to just weeks ago this being the deepest team in the league? This bench has been nothing short of embarrassing, tonight was no different. At this point, I fully believe it's not a personnel thing but a mentality. Think about it, there is no excuse for the guys out there not to play defense. You can say it's all the guys missing time but all of them are professional athletes, show it. I don't know of any job position that allows for a continuous slide on production with no real consequences. This is the turning point on the season, you either show what this team is truly capable of or you wilt under pressure. The season starts now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSW has played their worse basketball without KD. Boston has depth without Bradley. Who replaced Kevin Love? JR Smith? How many games have Korver and Shump missed?

Let's make a deal. When the Cavs win the finals this year you have to leave this site forever and take your negativity with you. If the Cavs don't win the championship this season I'll stay off this site until the next season and I will donate $200 to RCF. Deal?

No. I enjoy being on this site far more than I care about you being here. You being here or not means nothing to me at all. I don't care.

Account is 13 days old... Already contributing at a high level. Keep it uP!

Im not contributing to anything, im giving my opinion. That team is on a roll while we are getting rolled on. I dont believe there is a magical switch this team can turn on. Our Roster is flawed with no big to protect the rim, no guards to stop Wall and Beal, and our offense is even incredibly inefficient. If you guys want to sleep on the Wizards, be my guest but if we lose to them, ill at least wont be as disappointed knowing that making it to the Finals isnt a sure thing anymore.

The injury excuse is hilarious to me. Loser mentality.

Golden State been without Durant for how long? Boston was without Bradley for how long?

Just got a checklist of excuses for why this team is garbage. Gonna still be using them when they get bounced in the playoffs, I imagine.

yup. evidence there all season, but ppl are going to be shocked when they lose in the playoffs

You can't practice pride; effort; a desire to win at all costs; playing like a team mate...that is what i see as the problem...this team has little heart

yea, same team that came back down 3-1 against the greatest regular season team of all time. fans are stupid

Im not contributing to anything, im giving my opinion. That team is on a roll while we are getting rolled on. I dont believe there is a magical switch this team can turn on. Our Roster is flawed with no big to protect the rim, no guards to stop Wall and Beal, and our offense is even incredibly inefficient. If you guys want to sleep on the Wizards, be my guest but if we lose to them, ill at least wont be as disappointed knowing that making it to the Finals isnt a sure thing anymore.
@SixPACK hit this guy with the ol' razzle dazzle

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."