• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Browns Off Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Very Loyal blue collar guy which is perfect for Cleveland, he loves the people and it probably doesn't hurt that we have fantastic walleye fishing.

Plus we let him hunt other humans for sport.

The case could be made that they already did that last year with Shon Coleman and Spencer Drango. Plus you have the still just 24 year old Cam Erving on the bench now too.

But we really don't know if any of them are going to pan out, or get hurt, etc.. That's why you need a pipeline. The OL is almost 25% of your starting lineup - spending 1 out of 14 picks on that seems pretty reasonable.

Hmm, funny the 2nd tweet was deleted. It said per Grossi, Browns have no plans for Brock being apart of the team basically.

Last edited:
Very Loyal blue collar guy which is perfect for Cleveland, he loves the people and it probably doesn't hurt that we have fantastic walleye fishing.
What I love about Joe Thomas is in the year we drafted him, he didn't go to NYC to be apart of all the glitz and hoopla. He instead decided to go out fishing on a boat with his dad for the day. And he didn't know who drafted him until they were done fishing and came back to shore.

http://m.bengals.com/news/article-1...-Barnett/0662f5dc-59e9-4f83-bee5-f19d1654e293

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2...ade-no-1-pick-for-a-quarterback#comment-44909

This is an odd deal that someone from the Bengals press put in, they mentioned about Cincinnati and Browns making a deal where Cleveland gets the 9th pick and McCarron where Cincinnati gets 12th pick and 33.

Now I do not agree with 33, but if Hooker/Adams is still there at 9, and we could do 9 and McCarron for 12 and like 52/65 type of deal, I wonder if we should take it?

I personally think the Browns will trade down, but if the second player on their board is there at 9, that is a weird idea/trade lol

Only positive about McCarron is his wife.

Don't be dumb, Browns.

AJ McCarron is hot garbage.

Why is AJ McCarron's name even coming up?

I havent seen him in the pros, but from what i remember from Alabama is he has a soft arm, good back up though i would imagine.

I havent seen him in the pros, but from what i remember from Alabama is he has a soft arm, good back up though i would imagine.

Honestly he is showing up in QB rumors since he did start some NFL games so he is a candidate like Grappolo who is a backup that could possibly start in the NFL. He will be linked to the Browns all the way to the draft since Jackson was his OC when he got the opportunity to start. Like Cabot is pushing for Grappolo, the writers in Cincinnati are trying to move McCarron so the team can essentially trade a 5th round QB for a much higher draft pick and with McCarron being experienced in Jackson's system, the link will be there until either he is traded/or the Browns find a franchise guy

Reactions: Lee
Honestly he is showing up in QB rumors since he did start some NFL games so he is a candidate like Grappolo who is a backup that could possibly start in the NFL. He will be linked to the Browns all the way to the draft since Jackson was his OC when he got the opportunity to start. Like Cabot is pushing for Grappolo, the writers in Cincinnati are trying to move McCarron so the team can essentially trade a 5th round QB for a much higher draft pick and with McCarron being experienced in Jackson's system, the link will be there until either he is traded/or the Browns find a franchise guy
I thought Cinci said they would no longer trade with the Browns now that Hue was hired as the HC.

He's showing up because sportscoach keeps bringing him up lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."